💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Summer Of Love" (U2 ft. Lady Gaga) OUT NOW

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde
2 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Madonna has too but Gagas voice with U2 could've been more well produced so you could at least hear her for everyone around. Otherwise chill out in the studio with them have fun that's great! They shouldn't sat 'ft.gaga' to make people listen when everyone is going to be disappointed. Dont mention her name and it might be a lovely fan find. 

making their voices recognizable wasn't the point. she wanted to do back-up vocals and that's it. it's an organic collaboration out of pure love for music. If you did your research, they didn't add a "ft. Lady Gaga" title on the track. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scallywally
15 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

making their voices recognizable wasn't the point. she wanted to do back-up vocals and that's it. it's an organic collaboration out of pure love for music. If you did your research, they didn't add a "ft. Lady Gaga" title on the track. 

OK Im wrong Ill admit when im wrong, i took the name ft lady gaga from daily, pandlr & optimaitalia, I dont have the album in my hands. Im sorry. 

Im not slating the collab or artistry, dont put the wrong words in my mouth, if you checked my messages im just a bit sad her mic vol isn't turned up a bit more. Is that too much for a fan to ask? give an opinion on or say its a shame shes wasted??? Or is it easier for you to shout me down.

I can tell you theres probably not one fan on this site that doesn't want her mic turned up.:heart: So im allowed to mention what most fans would want. Thanks. It is what it is, that's fine, but its a forum where we discuss things. 

bambi96
10 hours ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Not available in my country and I live in the USA :madge:

U2 are Irish, not American :creepflop:

theahsfan
11 hours ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Not available in my country and I live in the USA :madge:

U2 are an Irish band

DiscoStyx
7 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

not available

weird... it is for me:oprah:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

CanadaGoesGaga
17 minutes ago, fishinmyhair said:

Idk why she does these things, they seem like a waste of time to me. She doesn't even get a credit.

Because she loves music... art... and collaboration? And helping out friends if she can? 

surejan

at first i was like where is she i cant hear her but u can hear her clearly from 2:07-2:13 yaas

a really nice song tho:music:

blackcoffee

I really really like it! I’m digging the vibe of the song. It’s got this great Southern California kinda psychedelic rock pop sound that I’m always a fan of and wish she would explore more (psychedelic rock pop in general; I need a true Tame Impala/Kevin Parker-Lady Gaga collab).  I wish her vocals were more prominent or actually a feature of the song, but I enjoy it for what it is. 

I’m intrigued by the Dead Petz comparisons..I totally shunned this album after the horrific AMA performance but I’m thinking I should maybe check the album out now. 

Archived