Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on Billboard's Greatest of All Time - Women

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billboard  facts which are not worldwide facts to claim all time stuff. 

Everyone knows Gaga is bigger worldwide than others who are just big in the US ( ie Mariah vs Madonna)

Gagaloo911
7 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Lmao What?! 

"Based on facts"

you mean the rules that BB arbitrarily decides and changes and also with how "unbiased" it is especially when it comes to Gaga :sure:

brit4ever

Lmao at Miley being at #9 Best 200 Album artist, meanwhile Younger Now sold 45 SPS and the album was out of the chart in 5-6 weeks. :ladyhaha: Also who the **** is Carole King and why is she above Britney, what bullshit is that? :air: 

brit4ever
1 minute ago, Jaume said:

I didnt know Miley was that  big

She is not, look at YN's sales, she's on Xtina level of irrelevance right now, Billboard is messy as always and spread nonsence as usual. :reductive: 

SlayGagaloo
5 minutes ago, Jaume said:

I didnt know Miley was that  big

4 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Lmao at Miley being at #9 Best 200 Album artist

2 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

She is not

Hannah Montana... :) 

Over.

SlayGagaloo
7 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Also who the **** is Carole King and why is she above Britney, what bullshit is that? :air: 

also, educate yourself before posting embarrassing **** like this :chica:

Over.

DiscoHeaven23
11 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Lmao at Miley being at #9 Best 200 Album artist, meanwhile Younger Now sold 45 SPS and the album was out of the chart in 5-6 weeks. :ladyhaha: Also who the **** is Carole King and why is she above Britney, what bullshit is that? :air: 

tenor.gif?itemid=4628820

A woman who's album from 1971 got Diamond ceritfied

She was basically a queen of the 70's.

She now has her own Broadway show about her life

brit4ever
28 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4628820

A woman who's album from 1971 got Diamond ceritfied

She was basically a queen of the 70's.

She now has her own Broadway show about her life

Never heared of her or her songs. Congrats on her Diamond album, but it was released in 1971 and for 46 year managed to be only x10 Platinum, not too big of an achievement, Adele's 25 went x11 Platinum in only 2 years for example. Also I checked about her and she has literaly one hit album and 1 (forgoten) hit song. A fad, tbh.

brit4ever
34 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

also, educate yourself before posting embarrassing **** like this :chica:

It's not my fault she had only one hit album and one hit song that no one under 30 has ever listened. She was a fad and I'm not saying it as an insult it's just the truth. I checked and right after that "big" album all her albums went gold and that's EMbarassing for the 70s(with capital letters intended), hell it was embarassing to have your album only Gold certified even 10 years ago. I don't have to educate myself about every fad out there. :reductive: 

SlayGagaloo
1 minute ago, brit4ever said:

It's not my fault she had only one hit album and one hit song that no one under 30 has ever listened. She was a fad and I'm not saying it as an insult it's just the truth. I checked and right after that "big" album all her albums went gold and that's EMbarassing for the 70s(with capital letters intended), hell it was embarassing to have your album only Gold certified even 10 years ago. I don't have to educate myself about every fad out there.

She is the most successful female songwriter of the latter half of the 20th century in the USA, having written or co-written 118 pop hits on the Billboard Hot 100 between 1955 and 1999. King also wrote 61 hits that charted in the UK, making her the most successful female songwriter on the UK singles charts between 1952 and 2005.

1) she's not a fad, she's not some random pop girl.

2) the problem isn't you Not knowing who Carole King is, it's you insulting her by being ignorant af

3) I clearly said that these positions are based on the actual chart-run of these albums/singles on the Billboard Hot 100 & Hot 200 charts... it's not a random list made by BB = Carole King is the 10th most successful femal albums artist in the US and Tapestry is the 4th most successful album by a female. 

Over.

Fascination
3 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

This is based on their actual charts. It can't be wrong lol

I don't think they should make a list based on charts, but that's just an opinion, lmao.

Archived