Robagaga 9,345 Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 It has emerged that the latest north korean missile flew 4500 km into space, in context the International Space Station orbits at 400km into space. This means everything in red is now in range of North Korean nuclear missiles This move has been condemned by almost every international organisation and US president Trump has stated "I will only tell you we will take care of it" It is also being reported the missile was fired from a mobile launcher. This is a significant development since the fact the launch site of the missile is mobile greatly hampers the American, Japanese and south Korean military's ability to intercept any missile In response the state of Hawaii has announced they will revive a cold war era alarm system that will warn residents they are under nuclear attack. In conclusion Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
calmar 22,824 Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 Time to move to Cape Horn Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,031 Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 When nuclear missiles don’t even want to cum to Brazil. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
He8MyHeart 9,872 Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 Time to pack my suitcase and book a flight from Sydney to Buenos Aires. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lona Delery 7,227 Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 Yawn Feel just as safe as I did before I had read this Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LePetitGAGABLover 21,234 Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 I wouldnt mind moving to Brazil. There a lot of grosso men there Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShockPop 7,747 Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 I'm not in favour of nuclear anything but can we just nuke NK already? It's for the greater good. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
brit4ever 2,034 Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 Thank God NK likes ny country, cuz they were friends in during the Cold War(I even think my country has an ambassey in Pyongyang, or at least used to have 10-5 years ago). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karl 3,586 Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 If the world ends before my tour date I’ll be upset Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
brit4ever 2,034 Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 5 minutes ago, ShockPop said: I'm not in favour of nuclear anything but can we just nuke NK already? It's for the greater good. The problem is, that only 1 Million people are the ones who are guilty and lead the country, the other 28 Million people in NK are controled by fear and punishments, nuking NK means that 28 Million innocent people would die(also at least ~100 Million more from radiation and because NK would nuke Japan, SK and probably Hawai, Alaska and etc.) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Edonis 28,974 Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 1 minute ago, ShockPop said: I'm not in favour of nuclear anything but can we just nuke NK already? It's for the greater good. No, there’s innocent people living there who don’t deserve to die because they have a genuinely ****ed up and disgusting government and leader. However, I think some sort of military intervention is likely to be imminent. I don’t know expect this to be an easy solution either, but there needs to be some sort of intervention or collaboration to limit NK’s actions and eventually end this issue, without a mass nuclear attack. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HauntingHollow 4,310 Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 what the ****, but then, i live in such an irrelevant country NK would not bother to waste a bullet on us, let alone a nuke You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :* Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 Are you ****ing kidding me 11 minutes ago, Robagaga said: US president Trump has stated "I will only tell you we will take care of it" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Edonis 28,974 Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 OP should probably change the title to most of the world because, y’know, the map shows the majority of the world and the majority of the world isn’t just Europe and the US Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,031 Posted November 28, 2017 Share Posted November 28, 2017 5 minutes ago, Edonis said: No, there’s innocent people living there who don’t deserve to die because they have a genuinely ****ed up and disgusting government and leader. However, I think some sort of military intervention is likely to be imminent. I don’t know expect this to be an easy solution either, but there needs to be some sort of intervention or collaboration to limit NK’s actions and eventually end this issue, without a mass nuclear attack. They could use smaller nuclear bombs to target the leaders.Those exist. I wonder what the consequences would be though. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.