💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Anna Nicole Smith's 50th Birthday

juju

Featured Posts

i87So6a.gif5QjilLV.gif

American icon Anna Nicole Smith, born Vickie Lynn Hogan, would've turned 50 years old today.

After dropping out of high school and marrying shortly after, Anna would go on to become infamous for her second marriage to (the much older) J. Howard Marshall. Her true rise to prominence was her work with Playboy and GUESS; she won the title of "Playmate of the Year" in 1993. Her life would consist of many tabloid stories concerning her fast-paced lifestyle, and endless court drama following the death of her second husband and Anna's fight for a share of his estate. The reality television star and model would know heartache until her remaining days. Five months before her death of accidental overdose on February 8, 2007, Anna buried her son Daniel, even going as far as climbing onto his casket during the ceremony. 3 days before her son's death, Anna gave birth to Dannielynn. The young girl's parental custody nightmare began with the death of her infamous mother, a saga that'd be played on television for months following.

Let's honor the beautiful Anna Nicole on this day. A life not unaffected by the harsh realities of fame, Anna was a shining soul. 

ArtofobitANSmith.jpg

❤ x ❤

That J

Miss her too!  She was fascinating to me and I miss her interviews and such. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Luxe Ford

I saw her IRL once at my first and only celebrity bash here in Stockholm. I had had far too much of the free booze, because I wasn't used to parties with tables of endless drinks lined up on them, and suddenly the huge screens showed ANS making an entrance somewhere. I thought that was a bit odd, turned around and *BAM!* there she was! Huge in every way: buxom, curvaceous, hair out to here and towering above most in her very high heels. She looked just like she did in the ads. Larger than life and not quite human.

Tried to get into the V.I.P. lounge later, but failed completly. Very fun night, except I had to be at work the next day.

Happy birthday, Anna Nicole!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived