Gaga was snubbed in the Big 4 cuz....

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, surejan said:

but million reasons was more popular than 24k magic lol?

ok bye :awkney: 

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Brie Candy said:

what about Childish Gambino tho? He released over a year ago too

there's always a wild card. that was him. Redbone started gaining popularity only this year. The GP didn't know of the song in 2016 

The House

She only was snubbed in Song of the Year. She was never going to get AOTY or ROTY (or Best New Artist, lol). 

And this is quite common. Rihanna was nominated 8 times last year and she lost everything. I'm quite happy, to be honest. 

Be happy for once, LMs. 

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Darrel said:

She only was snubbed in Song of the Year. She was never going to get AOTY or ROTY (or Best New Artist, lol). 

And this is quite common. Rihanna was nominated 8 times last year and she lost everything. I'm quite happy, to be honest. 

Be happy for once, LMs. 

never! :cryga: 

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

The Grammys are no longer prestigious nor reflect quality music as they once did. I’m not sure why fans still freak out about them. 

Because for some unless the nominees reflect their taste in music then they will continue grabbing their pitchforks until their fave wins, deep down some just want the win for bragging rights rather than an actual representation of excellence 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Edonis
9 minutes ago, surejan said:

but million reasons was more popular than 24k magic lol?

Sis no :selena:

OT: I think it’s a mix of things. The Grammys wanted to appear more diverse due to the backlash of the previous award show, however, Gaga submitting so early on may have had an effect of the nomination decisions as well. 

The House
14 minutes ago, Doot said:

The Grammys are no longer prestigious nor reflect quality music as they once did. I’m not sure why fans still freak out about them. 

Yeah. 

But the nominations this year are incredible. I mean, Redbone, The Story of O.J (quality because the song didn't even chart), HUMBLE, 1-800-273-8255 and That's What I Like are EXCELLENT songs. And albums like Awaken My Love, Melodrama or Damn are masterpieces. 

Better than last year with Justin Bieber's Purpose, Drake and all that mediocre ****. 

smokingthemall
4 minutes ago, Darrel said:

Better than last year with Justin Bieber's Purpose

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Darrel said:

But the nominations this year are incredible

giphy.gif

chase your big, beautiful dreams

The House
Just now, smokingthemall said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

So you're saying Purpose is a good album that deserved an AOTY nomination? 

giphy.gif

I thought this was about quality and not the sales. 

smokingthemall
1 minute ago, Darrel said:

So you're saying Purpose is a good album that deserved an AOTY nomination? 

giphy.gif

I thought this was about quality and not the sales. 

Yes, I do. It's a fantastic album

Have you heard the actual album and not "What Do You Mean", "Sorry" or "Love Yourself"? Justin has many pieces of work that should have been nominated/won. If the Grammy's weren't about sales, Adele would've lost - but I don't personally think it should be about sales. 

chase your big, beautiful dreams

The House
2 minutes ago, smokingthemall said:

Yes, I do. It's a fantastic album

Have you heard the actual album and not "What Do You Mean", "Sorry" or "Love Yourself"? Justin has many pieces of work that should have been nominated/won. If the Grammy's weren't about sales, Adele would've lost - but I don't personally think it should be about sales. 

tenor.gif?itemid=6142421

_
Ok, your opinion. But it isn't better than 4:44, Melodrama, Awaken My Love, DAMN. or 24K Magic, the nominees this year. Like at all. Sorry about it, sweetie. 

Here's your gif: 

giphy.gif

Archived