Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

3D model of Gaga

LavenderLamborghin

Featured Posts

warhol killer

This is awesome! Keep up the good work Jazmin! It is just so cool! :)

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LavenderLamborghin

Thanks everyone!!! Your support means a lot! I'm using Zbrush (first time ever) and it's so hard. Our instructor isn't really teaching us how to use it. He just says what it's supposed to be like, so I know it can be better. I just turned it in for a grade and I'm about to have a 1 on 1 talk with the instructor about it, so I'll be fixing it up and finishing it this week. I think next week we get to color it or add hair =D front10.jpg

This is what I have right now.

This looks amazing so far, you're doing great! Keep at it, don't give up, and keep showing us where you're up to. I'd really like to see this complete! A very interesting project idea.

LavenderLamborghin

Hey everyone! When I turned it in the instructor asked me to change lots of things. I basically re-did the whole thing, but it looks really good now! I think we're going to learn how to add color to it this upcoming week. Notice the shoes? <33

differ10.jpg

Wow! This is looking awesome! It's really cool that you're learning about the techniques and software as you share your art with us. Very neat, getting to see the process you're going through to make your creation.

LavenderLamborghin

Hey everyone! Thanks for being interested :D So this is what I have so far. The face is fixed. My instructor taught me how to smooth it out and changet the proportions. We put pics of Gaga right next to the model while sculptin it so it's as close as we can get it. We're now "unwrapping for UVs" which means we're basically preparing it to be textured (fancy word for adding in colors).

tumblr_m9fm5dsvsL1qbj7oeo1_1280.jpg

JudasInTheDark

It's looking great! Keep us updated! Youre so talented!! :kisses:

LavenderLamborghin

Awwh Thank you so much!! That really motivated me to get it done faster! :fan:

• 4 months later...
LavenderLamborghin

I'm not sure if I'm breaking the rules by doulbe posting and for posting on this topic which is really old, but I wanted you guys to see my finished product. You might not remember that I was working on it, but I was working on this Gaga character model for a class. I passed with a good grade!

Do you get a vibe that it was based on Lady Gaga? I want to go back and fix some parts like her butt, torso, and the lighting. It makes her look very pale.What do you guys think?

tumblr_mgn75yuCEn1qbj7oeo1_500.jpg

Archived