đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

3D model of Gaga

LavenderLamborghin

Featured Posts

LavenderLamborghin

Hey everyone. I'm about to start a 3d character of Gaga. It's for a class that lasts 11 weeks and I just started today. Here are the specs:

Real person standing in T pose

Face must be showing (and skin/muscles are also good to show)

clothing/accessories

must have hair (So bald gaga doesn't count)

I chose Gaga, but I can't decide which Gaga to do. Here is kind of what i want to do: Gaga in leather strappy stuff with tummy showing, like maybe the costume she wears in the BTWB with the wings, or maybe even this performance 97597-lady-gaga-at-cannes.jpgbut are there any other gaga pics with an awesome costume where her faces shows and not all of her body is covered? I can't decide. Help please!

I will continue to pos drawings + progress here. Suggestions are totally welcome!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LavenderLamborghin

Oh, sorry about the confusion. It doesn't have to be a picture of a t pose. I have to model her in that pose, but that was just a little extra fyi I added. :P Thanks for the pictures you guys!! Nice drawing btw. :pawsup: It's so hard to decide! I'll go over these pics with my instructor.

LavenderLamborghin

Thanks everyone! These are all very awesome! I think I'm going to incorporate a little bit of everything to make her look as fabulous as can be!

X-Factor France is a nice one... and, I even found a T pose shot:

img_1_pr.jpg

Thank you for that!! This is going to help me A LOT when it comes to proportions and posing.

LavenderLamborghin

What are the rules on double posting? Is this considered double posting? Anyway, I have set up a collection of pictures to help me start the model. I also have some quick ugly thumbnails, but I will get to the good drawings soon. gagoll11.jpg

gagath10.jpg

I can't decide on which boots to use. I think I have to do full renders for homework, so if any of you can help me decide which footwear, it'd be a great help! I just love all of her boots!

LavenderLamborghin

I wish I had this picture earlier!! spent the past three hours trying to figure out how to draw her naked in a tpose and since I couldn't find any front view t pose types, I had to use an almost 3/4 pose and ughh. It looks so bad... oh well. I have to turn it in any way.

I had to draw her naked after the muscle system. It looks nothing like her. I have failed Mother Monster... :noparty:

gagana10.jpg

I have to keep practicing.

MrFameKills

Never evr give up! :) You can do it!!!

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

LavenderLamborghin

Never evr give up! :) You can do it!!!

Awwh Thank you! I just hope I can nail the actual 3D model. Here is an image after sketching a costume on her inspired by stuff she's worn.

drawin11.jpg

and with color

drawin12.jpg

Good luck!

Your sketches look good.

(are looking good? lololol my english...)

Archived