đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

3D model of Gaga

LavenderLamborghin

Featured Posts

Here is my progress so far building up the studies:

skelet11.jpg

anatom10.jpg

Good start, but I can tell you right now that the legs are way too short.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LavenderLamborghin

Good start, but I can tell you right now that the legs are way too short.

On both the skeleton and the muscular drawings? I kept in mind how short he was, but can you tell me how long they should be? Getting it closer to how she really is will help me when I build her.

If you measure from the pit of the back to the naval, that's how long the upper leg should be from hip to knee.

Now that I look at it, I think you just need to make the lower legs a tad longer and the arms shorter. The fingertips should line up with the top of the pubis.

Oops I mean bottom of the pubis,not the top. Sorry.

And apparently I can't edit my post. I meant to say pit of the NECK. Pit of the back doesn't make much sense now does it? Haha.

My Art teacher once told me that you should be able to fit 5 heads into the whole of the body, I don't know how true that is but yeah!

I can't wait to see this when it's finished!

LavenderLamborghin

My Art teacher once told me that you should be able to fit 5 heads into the whole of the body, I don't know how true that is but yeah!

I can't wait to see this when it's finished!

5 heads?! That's so off haha. It's 7 1/2 - 8 heads tall :P Try it yourself. Take your fingers and measure someones head then count how many of those heads would fit down their body.

5 heads?! That's so off haha. It's 7 1/2 - 8 heads tall :P Try it yourself. Take your fingers and measure someones head then count how many of those heads would fit down their body.

this is why I quit A level art LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
LavenderLamborghin

Here is an update. Sorry I haven't posted anything. I was so scared to show anyone what I've done because it looks so horrible! Here it is though. Also, will I get in trouble for double posting? tumblr_m8nr34b7HY1qbj7oeo1_1280.jpg

David Ward

Here is an update. Sorry I haven't posted anything. I was so scared to show anyone what I've done because it looks so horrible! Here it is though. Also, will I get in trouble for double posting? tumblr_m8nr34b7HY1qbj7oeo1_1280.jpg

It really is fukcing fantastic. I'm so excited to see the final product. :flutter:

Archived