💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Grammys Jay Z mess

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS
3 hours ago, Gagafy said:

never listened to any Jay Z music this year, nor seeing him appearing anywhere lately, i couldnt judge that.

I’m sorry you didn’t have a say in who got nominated. :ohno: Maybe you’ll make the voting academy next year. :poot:

Good luck. :usrs:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I’m sorry you didn’t have a say in who got nominated. :ohno: Maybe you’ll make the voting academy next year. :poot:

Good luck. :usrs:

not that i care

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, Gagafy said:

not that i care

You cared enough to make an inconspicuous racist comment though. 

3 hours ago, Gagafy said:

because of the blacks boycotting the award shows earlier this year, Grammy thinks it ;s fair to make a black more relevant now.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

1 minute ago, VOLANTIS said:

You cared enough to make an inconspicuous racist comment though. 

it depends on your sensitivity levels.

18 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Because they buy the media and awards to look perfect and cheat their way up all the time .. lemonade is not even made by herself, she just buys songs and sings, yet everybody acts like she is god, she slays and cant do no wrong when in reallity her last hit was single ladies and after that her music is a non event world wide same goes for jay z, yet they have a lot of sales and acclaim(?) for what? where are their hit songs on the radio? 

Yet ppl that go thru a lot of **** like gaga get snubbed and the media destroys them at every chance, but oh no Beyawnce is untouchable for some strange reason 🙄 SICK of it, and i dont know any single beyonce or Jay Z fan in real life so idk where is their "impact" in real life that deserves THAT many noms and grammys..

Lol at Beyoncé music being non event what a bias  and irrational post from a delusional and pressed  monster if they have the power to buy the medi ( the media isn't just one entity btw) how come she cant buy her self hit songs you claimed she hasn't had since single ladies or desperately have million discounts for her songs and album.

Lastly i don't think the world or the media holds Gaga or any artist anything every body goes through one thing or the other.

Helxig

When you and your wife have a billion dollars at your disposable, anything is possible.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

YeehawKylie
On 11/28/2017 at 7:43 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

What? What did they say? I didn't hear anything about this. I thought they kept quiet on all that stuff to protect their image.

"There have only been two black winners in the last 20 years for album of the year. There have been over 200 black artist who have performed. Create your own committees, build your own institutions, give your friends awards, award yourself, and be the gold you wanna hold my g's.” - Solange Knowles, after Lemonade loses album of the year.

Someone else commented that the Grammys only give black artists rap or urban Grammys and shut them out of the general awards, but I don’t remember who said it and am not sure it was someone directly from the family. 

I think there are fair criticisms here, but not sure why this wasn’t brought up after Kendrick Lamar lost to Taylor Swift. 1989 bearing To Pimp a Butterfly (and Sound and Color by Alabama Shakes) was far more a travesty than 25 beating Lemonade. Bringing this up after 1989 would have possibly led to Beyoncé winning, so it’s ironic. But I guess the industry never wants to hurt Taylor’s feelings?

ItsTommyBitch

I just never even got to hear the album because of TIDAL being a hot mess :emma: So I don't know if its even worth it tbh, it had bad promotion, was critically acclaimed, and kind of very quickly fell out of the social consciousness after release. 

I can totally understand the album related nominations, based on some of the reviews I've heard from critics and my friends that are hip-hop connoisseurs, but I am kinda iffy on the individual song nominations :gum: 

Not that I suspect foul play or anything, but I just wouldn't have nominated any of the individual songs.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Lady Gaga ; releases The Cure, a basic pop song, yet enjoyable, who could have been release by any actual pop stars. Gagadaily : wow, amazing, revolutionary, never been done before, single of the millenium

The Carters ; release both critically acclaimed album, serving important messages (and not only black people rights, but also feminism, fidelity, etc etc), one being a full length movie, changing once again the way of releasing an album. Gagadaily : overrated, lame, they don't have any talent, they should retire, they pay people to think for them.

Never change GGD, you're the best.

Archived