💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Grammys Jay Z mess

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

FameHookah
21 hours ago, OliverViennese said:

I'm sorry, but I can't with y'all at coming for Beyoncé again and again and again. Lemonade was AMAZING and it'd have deserved to win over the - not so great - Adele album. And I say this as someone who LIKES Adele. But her record paled in comparison concerning critical acclaim and cultural impact! 

How is it, that THIS is what you're talking about and not shitty stuff like Despacito being nominated. Or last year... Justin Bieber nominated over David Bowie - are you ****ing kidding me?

Why the CONSTANT hate towards Beyoncé and her husband?!

Because they buy the media and awards to look perfect and cheat their way up all the time .. lemonade is not even made by herself, she just buys songs and sings, yet everybody acts like she is god, she slays and cant do no wrong when in reallity her last hit was single ladies and after that her music is a non event world wide same goes for jay z, yet they have a lot of sales and acclaim(?) for what? where are their hit songs on the radio? 

Yet ppl that go thru a lot of **** like gaga get snubbed and the media destroys them at every chance, but oh no Beyawnce is untouchable for some strange reason 🙄 SICK of it, and i dont know any single beyonce or Jay Z fan in real life so idk where is their "impact" in real life that deserves THAT many noms and grammys..

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ordinarynam1310

AOTY, ok it's one of those critcally acclaimed album of this year, but SOTY or even ROTY? Something isnt right

Andrew2512
2 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Her dad is one of the grammy members so maybe he just gave them to her for free idk.. they are untouchable for some reason.. ugh

Makes since too considering the mediocre music lol

6 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Her dad is one of the grammy members so maybe he just gave them to her for free idk.. they are untouchable for some reason.. ugh

Her dad was on the committee for only a year, the same year she lost about five nominations and won only one award. Gaga has people from her record label and probably her manager too why didn't they secure or buy her Grammys? Even if Beyoncé s father is on the committee he is just one vote out of thousands. Keep fuming thou.

ToxicHot

They had to have been bought. It makes no sense otherwise. I could probably understand one nomination, but several? No.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

On 11/28/2017 at 11:35 PM, NintendoMONSTER said:

Jay Z getting 8 Grammy nominations seems „a bit“ weird to me.. :huh: with nominations for AOTY, SOTY and ROTY 

How much do you think he had to pay the Recording Academy to achieve this? :giggle:

This is no shade! I‘m just curious how he got that many noms for an album probably no one heard... 

because of the blacks boycotting the award shows earlier this year, Grammy thinks it ;s fair to make a black more relevant now.

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Gagafy said:

because of the blacks boycotting the award shows earlier this year, Grammy thinks it ;s fair to make a black more relevant now.

Or black people are producing quality music and getting the recognition it deserves. No award show will ever make us “black” more relevant. Thanks for your input tho 

1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

Or black people are producing quality music and getting the recognition it deserves. No award show will ever make us “black” more relevant. Thanks for your input tho 

never listened to any Jay Z music this year, nor seeing him appearing anywhere lately, i couldnt judge that.

Whispering
On 11/29/2017 at 7:29 AM, FameHookah said:

There are something like 13,000 voting members. I doubt Daddy's vote mattered much. 

brit4ever
17 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Because they buy the media and awards to look perfect and cheat their way up all the time .. lemonade is not even made by herself, she just buys songs and sings, yet everybody acts like she is god, she slays and cant do no wrong when in reallity her last hit was single ladies and after that her music is a non event world wide same goes for jay z, yet they have a lot of sales and acclaim(?) for what? where are their hit songs on the radio? 

Yet ppl that go thru a lot of **** like gaga get snubbed and the media destroys them at every chance, but oh no Beyawnce is untouchable for some strange reason 🙄 SICK of it, and i dont know any single beyonce or Jay Z fan in real life so idk where is their "impact" in real life that deserves THAT many noms and grammys..

Spill the motha****ing tea!!!

VOLANTIS
On 11/28/2017 at 11:08 PM, NintendoMONSTER said:

Because they bought them, sweetie :hor: You‘re just delusional, sorry :sweat::toofunny: 

I guess I’m getting old because I’ve seen this statement way too often whenever Gaga wins an award. Hmmm 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived