💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Grammys Jay Z mess

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

doppelganger

After last year’s fiasco the grammies obviously wanted to nominate more hip-hop artists in the main categories. Just to make a point. 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Bowie won Grammys last year after being snubbed for years. the Grannies are biased cuntys. :nails:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

I've heard the album, I like it but I don't think he did THAT to deserve all of those nomination :awkney:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Whispering
9 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Oh dear here we go...

Must I point out that I clearly stated that she is KNOWN for her ballads. When and where did I state that she just or is only a ballad singer? Adele is clearly know most for her power ballads and thats a fact that is not "lazy and uninformed." When one is asked about Adele, they would most likely bring up her power ballads. Adele's albums and singles consist mostly of ballads or slow tempo songs that show off her vocal style and ability. If you believe she is know for uptempo songs you are clearly uninformed. 

I agree Jay was unpredicted. That isn't my argument. My argument, still, is the fact that Jay or Bey sweeping is looked at as unfair or bought, yet when any other artist does it its seen as deserved or some other random excuse as to why it was deserving. Sort of like your first paragraph. No one actually explains why Bey or Jay can't be deserving of an award. They say Jay, "came out of nowhere" or "wasn't popular at all" and by doing they they basically are saying chart success equals Grammy nods. Its very confusing and hypercritical because they cry about certain artists who recieved very little success but "deserving" albums not being nominated... Idk its just a interesting thought. 

Adele is also known for her mid-tempo songs. Rolling in the Deep is not a Ballad. 

My first paragraph simply pointed out why people predicted Adele to get multiple nominations, just like Beyoncé was predicted to get many. Unlike Adele and Beyonce, Jay was a surprise. Oh please, people say the same **** about any artist they don't care for. 

Beyonce was expected and predicted. The usual haters said she "bought her nominations"...just like they say Swift "buys hers". Ignore them. :) 

thatfoxyfeeling

It does make you think if they just nominated Jay Z because he is black, just so they don’t have a repeat of the previous years, Kendrick deserves his noms and should win AOTY. 4:44 is not AOTY nom worthy. 

littlepotter
14 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

I wish I could say what I think about the carter family, but unfortunately too many warning points already.

it's so sad that this is the only pop forum where you can't speak your mind without worrying about wps. as if the carters are gonna lose their billion dollars and spiral into depression if they saw someone say somethimg negative about them

chaeri pls

NintendoMONSTER
4 hours ago, Sailor said:

David Bowie won Grammys last year after being snubbed for years. the Grannies are biased cuntys. :nails:

This was really the biggest bs the Grammys have ever made! Bowie is truely an artist that deserved Grammys, but he got them after his death.... 

I makes me really angry that people just seemed to believe Bowie is a legend after he died... he was a legend before, but he never got a Grammy... he died and got 5 Grammys... 

The reality of the situation is that whether you're a fan of his or not, the album didn't do that well and it wasn't really talked about to be honest, so yeah, it's a little suspicious as to why it has 8 nominations. 

Anyway, these award shows are becoming more and more irrelevant. The older you get the more you realize just how stupid and fake these award shows are. It's really just a bunch of celebrities blowing air up other celebrities asses. It's people with inflated egos giving awards to other people with inflated egos to inflate their egos even bigger. It's not about the music, it hasn't been about the music for a long time. It's about the whos who in the music industry giving these meaningless awards to whoever they deem as popular or to try deflect from certain biases they have. It isn't a coicindence that David Bowie gets 5 Grammys after his death but didn't receive a single one in his lifetime. It isn't a coincidence that a black man has 8 nominations when his album didn't really do that great - they're just trying to show how "diverse" they are. It's all so phoney and so fake.

pedrohemg
6 hours ago, hunty said:

it's so sad that this is the only pop forum where you can't speak your mind without worrying about wps. as if the carters are gonna lose their billion dollars and spiral into depression if they saw someone say somethimg negative about them

ikr, for the next three weeks I must be careful about what I comment here if I want to stay on this website.

FameHookah
21 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

I wish I could say what I think about the carter family, but unfortunately too many warning points already.

x2 

They are SHADY AF idk if the "Illuminati" is real or not but something is up with that family...

WTF is MDNA

21 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

SAY IT LOUD SIS

ENLIGHTEN ALL OF US :pray: 

FameHookah
20 hours ago, Andrew2512 said:

Not shocking his wife bought 22 grammys.

Her dad is one of the grammy members so maybe he just gave them to her for free idk.. they are untouchable for some reason.. ugh

WTF is MDNA

Archived