OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billboard Thinks Gaga Was Snubbed

slayo

Featured Posts

"Snub: Lady Gaga

Fans and critics are divided as to whether Gaga exceeded expectations in 2017 or simply met them adequately. But for an artist as beloved by the Recording Academy as Gaga, it's still a surprise to see just two 2018 Grammy noms for Mother Monster: best pop solo performance for "Million Reasons" and pop vocal album for Joanne. And considering she's up against Kesha's knockout comebacks and Ed Sheeran's commercial juggernauts in those categories, it's entirely possible the six-time Grammy winner won't add any gold to her shelf in 2018."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/8047029/grammys-2018-nominations-surprises

Make it stupid!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican

Eh... the two noms she got were 100% definitely gonna happen. SOTY was a 70%, but it didn't work out cause the Grammy's decided to go all Male/Urban this year. 

zakariah

Billboard doesn’t know what they’re talking about sometimes. I’ve watched their video of their ‘experts’ discussing Grammy predictions, and they weren’t really objective in making their decisions. 

They ain’t wrong, even I think she was snubbed.:nails: I’m happy with what we have tho.

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

I honestly forgot Lay-z was even a thing/released an album. And 24k nonmagical is a worse rendition of uptown funk. Gaga was snubbed. Isn’t ed technically in the “singer/songwriter” realm anyways? Why is he in a pop category? Same with imagine dragons, they’re alternative. 

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, slayo said:

it's entirely possible the six-time Grammy winner won't add any gold to her shelf in 2018."

What a dumb sentence

Doncho

I think her nominations are actually good, no snubs. Of course a SOTY would be amazing but Im more than fine with what we got!

Sorcerer
1 hour ago, slayo said:

it's entirely possible the six-time Grammy winner won't add any gold to her shelf in 2018

giphy.gif

Billboard cancelledt again and again with their stupid negativity

sipthistea

Billboard? Talking about Grammys?

They should stick to their boring list of hit songs and stop talking. 

Archived