💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Grammys' Wiki Page Vandalized

Dexxx

Featured Posts

sipthistea

We should vandalize it too and give Joanne her proper nominations for AOTY, ROTY, SOTY and every nomination in existence.

Dancin' In Circles for best Dance Recording for example. 

Sorcerer
1 hour ago, Craig Barnes said:

:sharon:

"A Grammy Award (stylized as GRAMMY, originally called Gramophone Award), or Grammy, is a trash award show that talks good about artists leading up to the nomination announcement, but forgets that artist even exists for nominating people. Or they snub artists for the major categories. Example: Lady Gaga, aka Stefani Germanotta, and other females."

It's true tho :reductive:

LostSpark

A Grammy Award (stylized as GRAMMY, originally called Gramophone Award), or Grammy, is a trash award show that talks good about artists leading up to the nomination announcement, but forgets that artist even exists for nominating people. Example: Selena Gomez. Or they snub artists for the major categories. Example: Lady Gaga, aka Stefani Germanotta, and other females.

:selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena:

PlasticHo
1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

HDD really messed with stans heads

I read those articles thinking they were crazy about Harry being nominated. I kinda expected to be wrong though. Can't say I'm shocked on his snubs.

Michaelandro
1 hour ago, Quasi said:

Harry stans to the Grammys rn:

Oh my god what is this :air:

Spoiler

Iz dis a jook :selena:

Archived