💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Jersey Shore returns in 2018 with original cast

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I lived for this show when I was 15. 

Too bad Sammi won’t be in it but I’m ready. 

JusticeforVenus

OMG, nooooooo. Shows like this and KUWTK are destroying young people mind. This is TERRIBLE.

I do really hate these kind of shows,because of it, my sister believes she is the ugliest person in the world and that she needs surgery to be happy. She lives in depression and there is no way to help her, cuz ,even if there are doctors for it, there is still this piece of sh-it on TV and they keep bugging her mind.  

LePetitGAGABLover

Ew keep it. MTV just trying to stay relevant. Maybe yall should make QUALITY tv shows, not this trash.

Yes. Im still bitter after the whole Gaga vs MTV 2013 mess.

Morphine Prince
9 minutes ago, JusticeforVenus said:

OMG, nooooooo. Shows like this and KUWTK are destroying young people mind. This is TERRIBLE.

I do really hate these kind of shows,because of it, my sister believes she is the ugliest person in the world and that she needs surgery to be happy. She lives in depression and there is no way to help her, cuz ,even if there are doctors for it, there is still this piece of sh-it on TV and they keep bugging her mind.  

If your sister believes this it’s because of her own insecurities that need to be addressed. 

Plus who ever said the Jersey Shore cast was beautiful? LOL. 

Teal Ambition

Not even gonna lie, I'm hyped af for this :ladyhaha: This show was so entertaining when I was 14.

giphy.gif

Too bad Sammi won't be back cause that would be some good drama :lolly: 

giphy.gif

I'm ready for a hot mess 

tenor.gif?itemid=5303931

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Robo Ga

How is this gonna work? Don't half of them have spouses and kids? And isn't Mike about to go to jail for tax evasion? 

🤖⚡️

Anderson123

Lol I was so against this show because I thought it was pathetic af but watched it and became a guilty pleasure so lets see what they do next year. 

11 minutes ago, Royksopp said:

no Sammi no ratings

sammi.jpg

Not here for more Ronnie vs. Sammi drama, that's all they did back then.

Ronnie is probably coming back so Sammi won’t. I LIVED for the reunion special they did this year. I came to realize how much I actually liked the show. Plus Floribama Shore can choke on a bag of d*cks

Archived