'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Very Gaga Holiday EP

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

FGGrayson

omg, i always pretend this ep doesnt exist and i swear i trully forgot it existed :air:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

The speeches make absolutely no sense (what does being outgoing and shy have to do with you wishing there was another verse? :laughga:), but I like her rendition of White Christmas and was happy to see Orange Colored Sky on there.

YourWhiskyMouth
2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

The speeches make absolutely no sense (what does being outgoing and shy have to do with you wishing there was another verse? :laughga:), but I think her rendition of White Christmas and was happy to see Orange Colored Sky on there.

*Gives a 30 second explanation in the middle of a song why she is thinking about Italian cookies and then proceeds to say "I don't know why, but right now I'm just thinking about the Italian cookies". :poot:

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

The speeches make absolutely no sense (what does being outgoing and shy have to do with you wishing there was another verse? :laughga:), but I like her rendition of White Christmas and was happy to see Orange Colored Sky on there.

It kind of makes sense because a pretty outgoing person would have the balls to add a verse to a very well known and classic Christmas song...I mean it was written by Irving Berlin and Bing Crosby's version is the best selling single of all time. 

The shy part, I don't know...maybe she didn't want to seem pretentious. :laughga:

⚯͛

MarcusBones
1 hour ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

*Gives a 30 second explanation in the middle of a song why she is thinking about Italian cookies and then proceeds to say "I don't know why, but right now I'm just thinking about the Italian cookies". :poot:

I'M CRIIIINE!!!

DaftFameMonster

I forgot this existed omg

For good reason too I don't like festive music

9 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

It kind of makes sense because a pretty outgoing person would have the balls to add a verse to a very well known and classic Christmas song...I mean it was written by Irving Berlin and Bing Crosby's version is the best selling single of all time. 

The shy part, I don't know...maybe she didn't want to seem pretentious. :laughga:

I thought along the same lines as you, but her delivery made it seem so scattered I was just like :sharon:

GypsyBabe
7 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I thought along the same lines as you, but her delivery made it seem so scattered I was just like :sharon:

Well I’m a Stevie Nicks fan (she’s always trailing off and making sh!t up) so I always think Gaga is right on point with her delivery... :sharon: 

⚯͛

4 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Well I’m a Stevie Nicks fan (she’s always trailing off and making sh!t up) so I always think Gaga is right on point with her delivery... :sharon: 

The funniest incident of “making **** up” is Ella Fitzgerald singing Mack the Knife in Berlin and forgetting the lyrics. Girl starts singing about how she can’t remember the lyrics and just rambling. It’s honestly the funniest train wreck I’ve ever heard. It sounded so good she won a Grammy for it :sharon:

Archived