💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K, Rihanna, and etc. helping sex trafficked victim

Werk

Featured Posts

Sorry if wrong tag but anyways  celebrities like Cara Delevingne, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, and etc. are helping a sex trafficking victim, Cyntoia Brown, to get to parole sooner as she is sentenced to 51 years in jail "for gaining the courage to kill the pedophile she was sold to after being sex trafficked as a 15 years old." 

It's sad how no one decided to report this on GGD considering how these celebs are doing something good :neyde: 

https://www.google.com/search?q=Cyntoia+Brown+Rihanna&rlz=1C1EODB_enUS583US583&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYmuOy-d_XAhUPMd8KHfPFCUEQ_AUICigB&biw=853&bih=579

LePetitGAGABLover

Im sorry but those two cases should not be compared to each other. One involves murder and the other one involves rape. Its a false equivalency. But i'm happy these women are helping that girl:pray:

It's so similar to the episode in How To Get Away With Murder..

I hope she will be free as soon as possible, when the system can't do justice, sometimes, you have to do it by yourself to escape from monsters that without killing, you owuldn't be able to be free from them..

In Israel, a black guy killed the guy who raped him over and over and now he's in jail too for a lot of years, if I'm not wrong few weeks ago they cut the punishment in half.. it's still disgusting to jail him in the first place.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Sneaky Oliver

:ohno::ohno::ohno: i don’t know what to say but I hope she’s treated like an innocent I mean self defense should count (it kinda does in my country).

im glad some celebs are doing something useful 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

AlexanderMagno
7 minutes ago, Werk said:

It's sad how no one decided to report this on GGD considering how these celebs are doing something good :neyde:

Because they are not Lady Gaga. (yes this is shade to stans)

Is this in the USA? It doesn't make any sense... In my country, this girl would be acting in self defense and never, ever would be jailed for 50 years. It sounds very sketchy to have this sentence, and I'm shocked in this happens in the so-called-progressive USA.

moonsago

I know this story and it makes me so mad. It just doesn’t make any sense, are people stupid? I can’t find another word to describe whoever made this decision for her, is he, she, they stupid? Heartless pieces of ****. 

Well this site rarely talks about this kind of things I don't know why are you surprised, you are a member...but when it comes to talk about the hair of the Trashdashians the posts are everywhere :reductive:

I don't know what is justice anymore. It seems nowadays justice is for the white or the rich people...it makes me feel impotent cause there are hundreds of cases like this one and there's nothing we could do

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

1 hour ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Because they are not Lady Gaga. (yes this is shade to stans)

I mean I know but like GGD sometimes reports these type of things but one like this especially where celebrities play a role in it just makes me :selena: 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Well this site rarely talks about this kind of things I don't know why are you surprised, you are a member...but when it comes to talk about the hair of the Trashdashians the posts are everywhere :reductive:

I'm not surprised that GGD wouldn't report something like this but the reason I am specifically on this is because it involves celebrities that we talk about often on here and they're now helping. Not saying they never help but this is a story that I felt is.... do you get what I'm saying?

4 hours ago, Werk said:

I'm not surprised that GGD wouldn't report something like this but the reason I am specifically on this is because it involves celebrities that we talk about often on here and they're now helping. Not saying they never help but this is a story that I felt is.... do you get what I'm saying?

I'm glad you took the time to share this story. Otherwise I'd have never known about it.

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

17 hours ago, Eddie said:

I'm glad you took the time to share this story. Otherwise I'd have never known about it.

And I'm glad I saw it on Instagram :selena: 

Archived