💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thought about the JWT video interludes

Savage

Featured Posts

So I was thinking about the rhino interlude today (see my iconiqué profile pic and thread from earlier :diane:) and I started to wonder what it meant. Then I realized there are five interludes, and while my next thought may not be true, it's a cool concept:

what if each interlude were to represent an album era? A lot of them would fit well.

car interlude would clearly be Joanne :sure:

rhino could be Born This Way cuz of the  prosthetics in early 2011 

the oxygen mask could be The Fame, because in the interlude, she essentially comes alive to perform. (Could also be ARTPOP)

The "trapped" video would definitely be TFM, since "fear of suffocation" was a theme for the album

ARTPOP would probably be the face paint one at the end.

Just a thot :sis:

doesnt change the fact that she only sang one ARTGOD song

df2yac4xsaanyve.jpg

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

DaddyFranco

Also in the rhino one she has the same dancer that was always in the front as “black jesus” from born this way

4 minutes ago, DaddyFranco said:

Also in the rhino one she has the same dancer that was always in the front as “black jesus” from born this way

Asiel? I thought Ian was in the interlude but I'll look more closely

DaddyFranco
2 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

I don’t really now but it seems like it’s him. (Maybe I’m wrong)

Just now, DaddyFranco said:

Just checked, Ian is in the interlude. (He has been mysteriously absent from the actual show since the restart of the JWT.) 

lgaga1fan

They confirmed it was actually a unicorn. One of the people who worked on it posted stills on IG and called it the "Unicorn" film

Henri Bardot

ARTPOP is the mask one sis :poot:

The Jazz in the beggining represents C2C and then the mask represents her way to don't feel the pain or forget about the hip injury.

Her way to do so is the 'Applause'.

It could also represent pre-Joane era or AHS era because she looks a little bit like the countess.

Idk a quick opinion, hope it sounds reasonable :pray:

pooiota

1 hour ago, DaddyFranco said:

1 hour ago, Nick Gervasi said:

1 hour ago, DaddyFranco said:

1 hour ago, Nick Gervasi said:

Just checked, Ian is in the interlude. (He has been mysteriously absent from the actual show since the restart of the JWT.) 

Ian is in the interlude, but Asiel was the one who portrayed Black Jesus in the BTWB.

But other than that, I can see that interlude representing BTW, because of the unicorn/rhino prosthetics. That, or the "Suffocation" film (ponytail, feeling suffocating effects of fame).

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, Miel said:

Ian is in the interlude, but Asiel was the one who portrayed Black Jesus in the BTWB.

But other than that, I can see that interlude representing BTW, because of the unicorn/rhino prosthetics. That, or the "Suffocation" film (ponytail, feeling suffocating effects of fame).

This is true. Also, are we sure it's a unicorn? There's two horns and her site says "Rhino hoodie" :laughga:

UPDATE: It says "horns." Not sure if they changed it or not. Definitely looks like a rhino to me tho. If it is a unicorn, what are they doing? :selena:

Archived