💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does everyone forget about LoveGame?

ANDREWxGAGA

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

It's definitely an iconic song but the least successful and remembered out of the 4 The Fame singles, so that's why maybe it goes underappreciated at times. It still outsold careers though, I remember listening to it when I was 9 not knowing who sang it yet I loved it :music:

RAMROD
Just now, Dutch said:

It's the best song on The Fame.

Hide contents

Behind Paparazzi.

Hide contents

And maybe Poker Face.

The MV was controversial too, at least in Australia. If I recall correctly, it was banned there :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The song was once the question and then Gaga herself became the question and then got answered.

but Gaga is still the STAR

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Good thing is Gaga brings it everywhere nowadays to promote it even after 9 years

- Superbowl

- Coachella

- Joanne World Tour

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

The MV was controversial too, at least in Australia. If I recall correctly, it was banned there :giggle:

NNN, I love to live in the Netherlands sometimes. Nothing is controversial for us and everything is allowed on TV and radio. :selena:

Everyone lost their collective **** when she sang it at the Chicago JWT date so I don’t think GP has forgotten it. It’s just not as enormous or bombastic as Poker Face or Bad Romance so it gets lost in her shuffle of hits sometimes.

RAMROD
Just now, Dutch said:

NNN, I love to live in the Netherlands sometimes. Nothing is controversial for us and everything is allowed on TV and radio. :selena:

sksksks that reminds me with a tweet where someone who are not local attends comic convention there and saw these vulgar figurine of anime characters and can't fathom how did that happen :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Beyond that iconic line, the song is a fairly generic sexy R&B influenced dance pop song in a year where the charts were full of sexy R&B influenced dance pop songs and was overshadowed by the other three massively successful singles from that album that were better and more interesting in just about every way. 

21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

sksksks that reminds me with a tweet where someone who are not local attends comic convention there and saw these vulgar figurine of anime characters and can't fathom how did that happen :giggle:

LMAO, sounds like my country indeed. :toofunny:

1 hour ago, pedrohemg said:

Well, I'm not everyone. I'm always listening to it and I love this live performance here

Victor had hair?! :gum:

Archived