other

Youtuber Insults Lady Gaga’s Born This Way

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ariana Grindr

The cover wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t for the font.....I legit thought it was fake for the longest time but yeah I prefer the special edition hahaha

GoldenPonyboy
1 hour ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

God I remember the meltdown 14yr old me had when the cover came out :air:

Now its one of my all time favourites :diane:

Me too it grew on me. It is so unique and reprents the album really well. There is litterally no other pop album that looks like that

I'm really proud of the cover honestly. It's loud, weird, and unapolagetic. She didn't crumple on it either when it wasn't worshiped :fthis:

Wasn't there something about Lady Starlight convincing her to use it instead of the slime dress in the album booklet? At least the slime dress got redemption for the BTW collection cover.

Smother Em Eh

Why would I want to watch a video of some guy with 0 taste criticizing BTW???

Sorry, but no thank you :grr:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ignotus
3 hours ago, Yuuri said:

8cea76bfbdf351e85d56e823646554c4.1000x10

Should have been the album cover. It's so pretty.

R-3240297-1457689523-2281.jpeg.jpg

Is iconic.

Gaga servin better pictures on single covers than the actual album, when will yo fave? :stalkga:

i personally want the one where she was covered in all the slimy thing which was included in the middle part of the booklet. 

Original Diva

When I got born this way I got the special edition without even knowing and I was like 8 and didn't use the internet or anything ALOT so I didn't know for ages that it wasnt the actual album cover..  If I'm honest it was only this year I found out it wasn't the cover :sweat:

excuse me no

Original Diva
2 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

When I got born this way I got the special edition without even knowing and I was like 8 and didn't use the internet or anything ALOT so I didn't know for ages that it wasnt the actual album cover..  If I'm honest it was only this year I found out it wasn't the cover :sweat:

I also thought the special edition was special because of the remix disc... I didn't know the three songs were bonus tracks because they weren't just put in at the end.. 

excuse me no

5 hours ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

He's actually a pretty big Gaga fan, and gave every album of hers that he's reviewed really good scores, he (along with a lot of this fanbase) just didn't like the cover

Shame too, because it’s amazing. 

teenagechrist

I don't understand why she used that cover. The era had very gorgeous photoshoots. 

feeling so hot tamale

Michaelandro

Those are some strong opinions about photos in plastic containers :oprah: I wonder what his thoughts are on the destruction of the environment, ocean acidification, cancerous global capitalism and imperialism and self destructive religious ignorance.

bpmMonkey
11 hours ago, Thomas P said:

He ****ing adores gaga, lorde, Taylor (not so much Reputation Taylor unfortunately), and Kesha, and he’s the only YouTube reviewer that gives fair reviews. 

He doesn’t like an album cover that actually managed to turn millions of people off of gaga, big wup 

I really love her reviews, she’s feeling the music so hard (sometimes to much tbh) and is trying to understand the records as a whole. 

#makeARTPOPgreatagain 

Archived