TaylorSwift 164,480 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,414 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 Endless Autumn Vacation edit- idc, I'm using this Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 14,009 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 Love. But I'm curious to see how it meshes with the sound bc I'm not getting the correlation at the moment. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,241 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 i love it it kinda reminds me of miley’s cover but it’s so nice to see what doja does !!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brainiac 11,171 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 Glad this is the official cover. I think it's my fave out of all of them. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,733 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 It's giving... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
palma 8,918 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 Those are cool covers The parachute has ESV vibes sure but I like it a bit more than that tbh. She's one of the few girls of this past gen with visual artisté vibes. Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reid LePage 5,048 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 I LOVE THISSS YAASSS DOJINA Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sylvia Browne 2,735 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 The roses cover is still the best ngl Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
salty like sodium 2,270 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 love the cover but that caption is all over the place and barely means anything Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThisGuyTony 35,637 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 She made the right choice Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 12,050 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 1 hour ago, LadyxGaGa said: i love it it kinda reminds me of miley’s cover but it’s so nice to see what doja does !!! Totally reminded me of that Miley cover Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TEETHTEETH 1,847 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 This killed a lot of excitement for me because now all I see is ESV Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,191 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 1 hour ago, NUTELLA said: Endless Autumn Vacation edit- idc, I'm using this werk, beetlejuice everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,414 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 5 minutes ago, Ilia Malinin said: werk, beetlejuice The parachute photo is cute, but imo it totally derails the pure-cut 80s aesthetic she has been building for Vie. At least the variants all kept in line with that. I love that car shot in particular because it gives coked-out speeding through the streets of LA, having fun, wreaking havoc… right up until her shenanigans lead her to her doom 🚘 honk honnnk I’m so excitedddd. Jealous Type sounds very King Of Wishful Thinking to me. I need an album full of that. I hope it's not a bait-&-switch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.