💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Most Forgotten Song on Born This Way

Moo

Most Forgotten Born This Way song  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Which song is most forgotten by the fans?

• Hair
    • Black Jesus
    • Highway Unicorn
    • Americano
    • Government Hooker
    • Electric Chapel

Featured Posts

Of all the songs on Born This Way (excluding the singles and obvious fan favourites), which track would you say is the most forgotten by Monsters in 2017?

This isn’t asking for the least favourite, as an unpopular song might be discussed more than others, because is it so disliked. 

Discuss :nails:

FfFfFfFF

Highway Unicorn I think. There aren't many people hating it, unlike The Queen so it falls neutral. 

I don't think Gaga has really forgotten songs except on some of The Fame songs. :poot: (but it will extend to the other albums as she will release more albums). 

2 minutes ago, benKo said:

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love) because it is so forgotten that it isn't even in the poll of most forgotten songs :trollga:

F*ck! Why do I keep forgetting one!

EDIT: everytime I go to add one it says I've used all ten poll slots, even though I've only used eight. So I cant add it, sorry.

What a cute flop thread.

Luke78619

Hair, people like it but it's rarely discussed because few LOVE it or HATE it so it kinda just sits in the corner stroking her red highlights :green: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

buttsicle

I don't think I've seen one person mention Electric Chapel in the like six or seven months I've been on the site :air:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Archived