šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I am nervous..

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

The Grammy nominations are inĀ THREEĀ fvcking days! We still have no signs if Gaga will perform at the nominations, her performances during 2011 for 2012's nominations were legendary, she even sang with one of my favorite country musicians, Sugarland. Anyways, I am also nervous Gaga by maximum 4 realisticĀ nominations.. And those are for Pop Vocal Album, Pop Solo Performance, Song of the Yeae and Best Music Film.Ā 

But for now, Stream Million Reasons/Grammys for only 0.99 on iTunes, free in Spotify and Youtube and a membership on Tidal

I'm like some kind of supernova

bloody g

she will attend if she gets at least two nominations I think. It's unlikely she performs for a fourthĀ year in a row

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

MaryJaneHolland

She's for sure not performing at the nominations, but maybe a performance at the show would be a good way to kick off the ASIB eraĀ :unicorn:

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

she will attend if she gets at least two nominations I think. It's unlikely she performs for a fourthĀ year in a row

It's funny how the last time she performed her own material at the Grammys was in 2011, despite the fact that she performed three more times after thatĀ :air:

IllusionLover
4 minutes ago, Lemonade said:

The nomination concert doesn't exist anymore

And nominations are now just on Facebook Live. (or at least last year were like that)

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

littlepotter
31 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's funny how the last time she performed her own material at the Grammys was in 2011, despite the fact that she performed three more times after thatĀ :air:

i mean there is a song called cheek to cheek to her name :sis: butĀ if by own material u mean she wrote it, then u could say a certain artist has mever performed at the grammys :sis:

chaeri pls

HauntingHollow
6 minutes ago, hunty said:

i mean there is a song called cheek to cheek to her name :sis: butĀ if by own material u mean she wrote it, then u could say a certain artist has mever performed at the grammys :sis:

the shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadeĀ :giveup:Ā i dont need no more sun cream in my lifeĀ :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

the shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadeĀ :giveup:Ā i dont need no more sun cream in my lifeĀ :giveup:

what shade no tea no shade no pink lemonadeĀ 

chaeri pls

Bradley

I know it's not easy but I kinda hope she gets nominates for Album of the Year as well.

Just give us a surprise. She deserves it more than Lorde.

DoremonLove

I m also very nervous:saladga:Ā first time i am gonna experience grammy noms. I hope she atleast takes 2 grammiesĀ home:pray:

How can anoyone not love gaga

sethrb101
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

I know it's not easy but I kinda hope she gets nominates for Album of the Year as well.

Just give us a surprise. She deserves it more than Lorde.

I wouldn't say she deserves itĀ more... how about equally?Ā :kara:

#Gaga2020

Bradley
23 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

I wouldn't say she deserves itĀ more... how about equally?Ā :kara:

Well I'm fine with that but this is an album from an artist who has performed at the Superbowl and CoachellaĀ this year, and is a potential (likely) nominee in other major pop (and Song of the Year) categories with a successful single. The album also spawned a more successful tour that sold out stadiums if compared to Lorde.

The only thing Lorde has is critical acclaim but to be honest Father John Misty and a ton of other indie acts have acclaimed albums as well. Joanne has everything, from positive reviews to commercial success to impact, it encompasses everything a female pop act needs to have and that female musician we admire is called Lady Gaga.

I think it deserves an Album of the Year nomination, but experts are predicting for both Starboy and 24k Magic.

sethrb101
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Well I'm fine with that but this is an album from an artist who has performed at the Superbowl and CoachellaĀ this year, and is a potential (likely) nominee in other major pop (and Song of the Year) categories with a successful single. The album also spawned a more successful tour that sold out stadiums if compared to Lorde.

The only thing Lorde has is critical acclaim but to be honest Father John Misty and a ton of other indie acts have acclaimed albums as well. Joanne has everything, from positive reviews to commercial success to impact, it encompasses everything a female pop act needs to have and that female musician we admire is called Lady Gaga.

I think it deserves an Album of the Year nomination, but experts are predicting for both Starboy and 24k Magic.

I'm fine with all those albums getting nominated, honestly. And I pretty much agree that Gaga has the whole package surrounding hers, but then again... music not the blingĀ :staymad:Ā (And Melodrama has some good ass music)

At the end of the day, though, I want them both to be nominated and would be more than fine with either winning.

#Gaga2020

Archived