đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

To all the haters of Fernando Garibay

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20
7 minutes ago, Givenchy said:

I didn't know people hated Garibay. If anything, his songs are a hell lot better than DJWS.

At least DJWS sees Gaga more as a friend than just a money-making machine.At least DJWS stood up for Gaga when Madonna and a part of the media was against her.At least DJWS is clearly a trustful and nice person for Gaga to be around and work with.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20
27 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

He’s not responsible. They just received royalties everytime she sang the mashup.

Yeah your right nvm

God Control
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

At least DJWS sees Gaga more as a friend than just a money-making machine.At least DJWS stood up for Gaga when Madonna and a part of the media was against her.At least DJWS is clearly a trustful and nice person for Gaga to be around and work with.

Who cares about any of that? I care about listing to a song and that song appealing to me. The morality of its makers and their relationship with the artist and other artist aren't really gonna make a song sound any better or worse to me. If Gaga suddenly says she's a Nazi supporter, Bad Romance isn't gonna suddenly sound bad. See my point?

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Donatella is a bop, sue me:madge:

Yes, they're all bops. But, fyi there's something called "quality" :bon:

Duella Dvil
35 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I did not mean it in a rude way,don't worry:)

Here:

http://popcrush.com/lady-gaga-team-madonna-born-this-way-cover/

If that doesn't show enough I don't know what will

He's literally just saying "madonna if you hate this, karma's paying me every time you bring it up" not that he made the mashup. Don't know how you equated that to he made the mashup

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Anveeroy
7 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

He agreed to make the mashup right?That pretty much makes him responsible,he should never have done that.There is a reason Gaga dropped him

One producer cannot give the permission because there are 4 producers. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LittleMonster20
Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

He's literally just saying "madonna if you hate this, karma's paying me every time you bring it up" not that he made the mashup. Don't know how you equated that to he made the mashup

Just now, Anveeroy said:

One producer cannot give the permission because there are 4 producers. 

Your both right,I think it's something else then

I'm sorry:(

monketsharona
23 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Honestly I don't think any of Lady Gaga's regular producers took her only as a way to win big money. You just have to see how much they praised Lady Gaga to heaven in the press and said how much it's amazing to work with her in the studio...

I think Gaga has a different type of relationship with all of them but at the end I think she's lucky to have worked with DJWS, RedOne, Garibay and Ronson. All of them helped her to be where she is right now.

She's friend with DJWS and that's good because their relationship works. It's probably easier to write a personal song with someone who's going to be with you almost 24\7.

I do love garibay's music. He made some gorgeous tunes but if Gaga stopped working with him after years of even calling him "a brother", then, something bad probably happened.

Life goes on, there are tons of producers that she could work and create amazing tunes so... 

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Leeo said:

She's friend with DJWS and that's good because their relationship works. It's probably easier to write a personal song with someone who's going to be with you almost 24\7.

I do love garibay's music. He made some gorgeous tunes but if Gaga stopped working with him after years of even calling him "a brother", then, something bad probably happened.

Life goes on, there are tons of producers that she could work and create amazing tunes so... 

Well Gaga is easily breaking bonds with her collaborators, just saying... Mark my words but I don't think she'll work forever with DJWS too... 

Everybody thought Mark Ronson would become her next regular producer after Joanne and it didn't happen... I don't think that means something bad happened for sure...

CautiousLurker

Honestly, the production for DITD is my least favourite part of the song - the lyrics is what makes the song for me :trollga:

Anveeroy
30 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Your both right,I think it's something else then

I'm sorry:(

You don't have to! :rockstar:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Well Gaga is easily breaking bonds with her collaborators, just saying... Mark my words but I don't think she'll work forever with DJWS too... 

Everybody thought Mark Ronson would become her next regular producer after Joanne and it didn't happen... I don't think that means something bad happened for sure...

It's a different case. She STILL talking about Ronson\with him, they're still in contact and stuff. He was celebrating the Million Reasons platinum the other day...

DJWS has been around for like 6\7 years now yet they're still "next" (and nothing like "RedOne" that once they met it blew the internet because it had been AGES.).

On the other hand, with garibay it seems like she just broke all the "contact" and like... she haven't said his name in like ages. It's like she really ignores him or something.

Spoiler

Other thing (this is actually a reach I did but) it's funny of how all the songs from garibay\BTW singles and stuff... she seems to "Boycott" the garibay songs. Since ARTPOP, she performed so many random old songs (Black Jesus, Monster, Teeth, Speechless...) but most of the songs are from...RedOne and DJWS or other minor producers like RonFair (speechless)...

Yet songs like "Dance in the Dark" that are WELL KNOWN fan favorites are just...forgotten. "Oh but she played the instrumental on the SB intro" yeah like...20 seconds of instrumental with adlibs from other songs over it.

The Edge Of Glory is universally acclaimed yet she only performs... on piano... never studio.

Marry the night, her UNDOUBTEDLY  fav from BTW & the song that was performed everywhere in 2011 (produced solely by Garibay) hasn't been performed in...ages. 

and then Bloody Mary which was song that spawned controversy not long ago when DJWS mentioned something about "fernando did nothing on the song" and right now it's on the tour setlist 

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Leeo said:

It's a different case. She STILL talking about Ronson\with him, they're still in contact and stuff. He was celebrating the Million Reasons platinum the other day...

DJWS has been around for like 6\7 years now yet they're still "next" (and nothing like "RedOne" that once they met it blew the internet because it had been AGES.).

On the other hand, with garibay it seems like she just broke all the "contact" and like... she haven't said his name in like ages. It's like she really ignores him or something.

Hide contents

Other thing (this is actually a reach I did but) it's funny of how all the songs from garibay\BTW singles and stuff... she seems to "Boycott" the garibay songs. Since ARTPOP, she performed so many random old songs (Black Jesus, Monster, Teeth, Speechless...) but most of the songs are from...RedOne and DJWS or other minor producers like RonFair (speechless)...

Yet songs like "Dance in the Dark" that are WELL KNOWN fan favorites are just...forgotten. "Oh but she played the instrumental on the SB intro" yeah like...20 seconds of instrumental with adlibs from other songs over it.

The Edge Of Glory is universally acclaimed yet she only performs... on piano... never studio.

Marry the night, her UNDOUBTEDLY  fav from BTW & the song that was performed everywhere in 2011 (produced solely by Garibay) hasn't been performed in...ages. 

and then Bloody Mary which was song that spawned controversy not long ago when DJWS mentioned something about "fernando did nothing on the song" and right now it's on the tour setlist 

Maybe you're right... I mean some people are also claiming she's not in good relationship with RedOne too while it's probably not the case at all... I just don't know

Archived