Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
video

Dancin' In Circles Remix


xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Okay.

So I was bored and searched for Gaga remixes on YouTube and I discovered this. (If you arent into Reggaeton and similar beats then this isnt for you)

 

I think its quite good, its like a reggaeton remix with a little bit of edm in there. What do you guys think?

Also, if this isnt the right section can the mods please move it thank you! Sorry

 

 

 

I also found a mashup of The Cure and Alan Walker's Faded:

 

Discuss:selena:

End Racism Now
Link to post
Share on other sites

TheRoof

The Cure mashup is cute and a  BOP  :music:

the DIC remix is not my cut of tea selena.jpg

thanks for sharing

Link to post
Share on other sites

xoxo Craig
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

The Cure mashup is cute and a  BOP  :music:

the DIC remix is not my cut of tea selena.jpg

thanks for sharing

No problem:music:

End Racism Now
Link to post
Share on other sites

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

The piano at the start of the Cure remix goes really nicely

Thats what I thought too:firega:

End Racism Now
Link to post
Share on other sites

TheSlash

This mashup issa bop :firega: (both are one of my favorite songs :flutter: ).

The DiC remix is sweet, but for me a bit cringy at times :awkney:

Ew, David!
Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how in the DIC the vocal effects are louder, the sames in bloodpop's friends.:music:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...