Jump to content
Lady Gagain Vegas
ūüé§ Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets ūüé§
Sign in to follow this  
other

(FAKE) 'reputation' On Streaming Platforms This Week!

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu

Apparently, Google Music allows users to stream 'reputation' on their platforms.

23805809_144574312859178_1060442848_n.pn

Spotify tomorrow?? 

EDIT: So I ask the owner of this picture, he said he doesn't remember that he bought the album already and it automatically transforms to stream-able.

Edited by TheCureinMalibu
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheCureinMalibu
2 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Get ready for the album to have 15 weeks at #1 :toofunny:

it's what she deserves.gif 

:giggle:

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vegas

Ooo yes can't wait¬†to finally¬†hear all the album tracks! including¬†‚ÄúDelicate¬†(grabbing by the ***)‚Ä̬†and ‚ÄúI Did Something Bad (feat. Vladimir Putin)‚Ä̬†:wub:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheCureinMalibu
Just now, Hades said:

Ready to stream I Did Something Bad...last night.:queenga::lolly:

tumblr_on80ovEWJi1u7q4u5o1_500.gif

Tell us what happened hihi

:giggle: Did 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hades
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

Tell us what happened hihi

:giggle: Did 

If you've listened to an old Gaga collab with JT you know...:hor: Taylor look what u made me do to promote.:poot:

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Hades said:

If you've listened to an old Gaga collab with JT you know...:hor: Taylor look what u made me do to promote.:poot:

3-way?

*muffled Jewels N' Drugs in the background*

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheCureinMalibu
26 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Get ready for the album to have 15 weeks at #1 :toofunny:

 

8 minutes ago, lana del gaga said:

MisguidedMadGermanpinscher-small.gif

 

8 minutes ago, Hades said:

Ready to stream I Did Something Bad...last night.:queenga::lolly:

tumblr_on80ovEWJi1u7q4u5o1_500.gif

 

12 minutes ago, Triggered said:

Ooo yes can't wait¬†to finally¬†hear all the album tracks! including¬†‚ÄúDelicate¬†(grabbing by the ***)‚Ä̬†and ‚ÄúI Did Something Bad (feat. Vladimir Putin)‚Ä̬†:wub:

Unconfirmed. Sorry sistrens I should have asked the picture's owner :poot:

  • Sad 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

 

 

 

Unconfirmed. Sorry sistrens I should have asked the picture's owner :poot:

The way monsters and rumors keep coming

tumblr_n8ezbnlcDE1ryz70ro2_250.gif

*muffled Jewels N' Drugs in the background*

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheCureinMalibu
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

The way monsters and rumors keep coming

tumblr_n8ezbnlcDE1ryz70ro2_250.gif

:poot:

I'm so sorry :hug:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tthen
33 minutes ago, Triggered said:

Ooo yes can't wait¬†to finally¬†hear all the album tracks! including¬†‚ÄúDelicate¬†(grabbing by the ***)‚Ä̬†and ‚ÄúI Did Something Bad (feat. Vladimir Putin)‚Ä̬†:wub:

:air: Should've dropped last November/December to be ready for the inauguration :poot: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×