life

New Gaga Insta Pics

DennisConcert

Featured Posts

Aga Gydal
23 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

I'm dying to know what this is for... 

all this hair, makeup and fashion can't just be for an instapic :selena:

She’s been getting some great pieces lately so she’s promoting designers and artists. 

I think more than anything, this is indicative of her headspace right now. So for the people reaching for what the new music will sound like - 80s. Hardcore. Though, seemingly a little R&B Motown because these looks are so Diana Ross. I know it sounds like I'm reaching, but you tend to emulate the music you're listening to and we know Gaga does that. So I have a hunch that there'll be a lot of 80s sounds on LG6 whenever we get it. Hopefully sooner than later so she can jump the trend before it breaks (unlike ARTPOP sadly).

Reality

Does she just dress up and put on the [flawless!] makeup just for Instagram? I haven't seen pictures of her walking around in any of these; I've only seen them in her posts.

I'm not complaining, I love these looks, I'm just curious.

🃏🖤👹

Pamelaisley
42 minutes ago, JGD said:

What if these recent photo shoots are for a tour book :gum: 

I was thinking more of a fashion look book! She keeps tagging them with #HausEditorial so methinks it could be for a published fashion catalog :firega:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

lavenderblondee

I am LIVING for this. What a wacky eye shadow color but the sharp eyebrows and color of her skin/foundation makes her pull it off and look good. I am in love :gaycat:

pedrohemg
2 hours ago, Ugly Boy said:

do you like anything

Yes, people who don't waste their time with useless questions.

GagaMyBlood95

Omg her looks recently are so perfect :air:

Everything is literally on point! I'm so glad her instagram is starting to look soooo much better and more professional than before!

Archived