Cyber Goth, Industrial, Dark Wave

so I can do these too

42-cybergoth-dance-party.gif

and I can go to her show dressing up like this again

4c204da3afca79e5ac0716736a1b4443.jpg 

That image is not me btw, its DJ SiSeN :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

God Control

Something Avant Garde, experimental, electronic, futuristic with deep lyrics. Stay away from raw instruments and vocals, metal or country.

monketsharona

I would love her to release a disco / funk / dance album one day

Other than this, I'm all fine to see her back to pop / dance. That genre fits her so good. 

I don't care if she goes avant garde tbh, I just want her to release a great catchy album. 

candydarling

id love some rock metal like metallica influenced at some point :rockstar:, but for now something more 80s disco experimental techno like COADF or donna summer's I feel love :wub:and broadway when she's older

opera, I mean she kinda has sung operatic a little ( sound of music, start of government hooker, bloody mary) but its not proper opera at all

Esteban

Digital Hardcore, Shoegaze, Techno indus, Tech House, House, Psychedelic rock, Electronica, Electroclash, Punk indus, Retrowave, Synthwave, Future Funk. 

+ i need samples from the bass music scene (breakbeat, drumnbass, bassline, jungle...)

I want 3D sound design, a good mix between electronic and raw instruments. Something organic, dancing and punk at the same time with good aesthetics and good references for a smart public. 

i am always here for BALLAD. like imagine all songs like her signature ballads in all of her albums in One Album. but all new songs. she hits the emotion and has grit when she sings ballads!

Archived