đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

NEW Joanne World Tour boxscore

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

I don’t get numbers + I’m stoned atm so can someone explain this to me? Are this good? What’s the total gross as a whole for the whole tour so far? And is Katy selling more? :gum:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid

Are the ticket prices listed just the high and low offered at that date or the only prices offered?

asana15
6 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Are the ticket prices listed just the high and low offered at that date or the only prices offered?

Those are the bookends. 

I paid $151 for my first date, then twice $85.

ViviLittleM
9 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

I don’t get numbers + I’m stoned atm so can someone explain this to me? Are this good? What’s the total gross as a whole for the whole tour so far? And is Katy selling more? :gum:

YES they are very great

7 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

High and low

Bad Monster Kid
10 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

They are very good. 

Also

StrawberryBlond

Outstanding, especially in conservative states like Kentucky and Missouri especially. Really didn't expect sales to be this good. Selling just under 18k in an arena these days...until now, only artists who'd had #1's and 1 million+ sales could do that. So, Gaga's really showing how much she's respected as a touring artist and why touring is her lifeblood. But yeah, like most, I'm surprised Uncasville wasn't higher because tickets there, what with it being such a small place, are very high and Katy sold $1.7 million there despite just doing one gig and only selling half the tickets that Gaga did. What's going on there?

But yeah, at this rate, provided most Europeans didn't refund their tickets, we can easily get a $100 million world gross which is awesome as not even artRave did that well. Even if, from here on out, every date only made exactly $1 million each, we'd still have a $95 million gross and as all these American dates have grosses of $1.3 million or higher so far, that might pick up some of the slack of cheaper and lesser European tickets.

MercifulAir

I saw her in San Francisco. Her first stadium show ever. It was really cool. I had floor level seats and I remember when she played Edge of Glory I turned around and looked up at the stadium and the whole stadium was lit up with people's phone lights. It was beautiful. Was so glad I got to experience that. ❤️

ViviLittleM
12 minutes ago, Gypsyboy said:

Uncasville is definitely wrong,  upper bowl tickets cost like $200 and lower bowl $400...

yeah..

Mirages
1 hour ago, Runway said:

Total gross up to $62M :classy:

She ain't even finished yet :giveup:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived