Also why did I think this was Kris Jenner :air: 

3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

وش بتسوى اذا ما مسحته

بنتف شعرك يالزندول الناقع المنقوع ب'زيت عافيه' و برشي هارون عشان يطردك

دونت فك وذ مي فآتي 

ryanripley

sorry but i’m calling BULLSH*T

she has been in this game for nearly 10 years and she KNEW what would happen when she mentioned new music and discussing the potential side b

she still gets hounded for act 2 so i really doubt she’d just let that happen again and not expect the fans to go wild 

lies, liars and fakes. until someone who was there with receipts of their ticket, this is bs

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RAMROD

Little Hypers = Boner Killer? :oprah:  Who knew!

sksksksks :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality
1 hour ago, thehanyo said:

Um, she started the rumors. And she let DJWS also tease the hell out of us.

How did she start the rumors? She just sang an unreleased song from a potential Joanne B-side. She never said she'd release it or anything like that. Little Monsters were the ones that blew it out of proportion. 

🃏🖤👹

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

How did she start the rumors? She just sang an unreleased song from a potential Joanne B-side. She never said she'd release it or anything like that. Little Monsters were the ones that blew it out of proportion. 

that’s how she started them, she knew what would happen so these rumours are just as real as the new music ones

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

vampire grin

i said this in another thread but i'll say it here too. i had the backstage package (you can check other threads where i talked about it) for pittsburgh and this did happen. a fan asked her if any new music was coming and she said that she did not want to talk about it because of the rumors and fake hype. she even made a joke about people thinking she was releasing an album in the next week after the rumors began. she said she has a world tour happening and does not have time to release an album right now.

you can choose to believe me or not, it really doesn't matter, but MULTIPLE people backstage have confirmed that she did say this.

33 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

وش بتسوى اذا ما مسحته

23 minutes ago, 2007 said:

بنتف شعرك يالزندول الناقع المنقوع ب'زيت عافيه' و برشي هارون عشان يطردك

دونت فك وذ مي فآتي 

لا أدري تكلمان

Reality
Just now, ryanripley said:

that’s how she started them, she knew what would happen so these rumours are just as real as the new music ones

But it's one thing to just tell someone something, and then another thing to actually build it up. It may have been plausible that there would have been new music last Friday or Sunday, but to expect Frankensteined seems ridiculous to me. 

These rumors are just as real as the "new music" ones, sure. Like Frankensteined, she also apparently said this backstage, with multiple people confirming it. So because of that, I wouldn't expect new music anytime soon. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived