Jump to content
DJ White Shadow
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
throwback

Bloody Mary Music Video

Featured Posts

Punktious

 

Does anybody remember watching this?

My 12 year old self was shook :lolly:

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enema
4 minutes ago, LGQOP said:

I used to think this and the DITD video were official mv

Same :selena:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jorget

11 Million Views :udidnt:

This fanbase is so iconic I can't. :deadbanana: The girl looks just like gaga and the imagery is so fitting.

I'd also like to share this vid. It's more "amateur" but I love it because this is all I think of when I hear this song tbh. :sweat:

I don't need anybody's permission to be remembered. I will be. Whether they like it or not.
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alextruper17
3 minutes ago, Jorget said:

11 Million Views :udidnt:

This fanbase is so iconic I can't. :deadbanana: The girl looks just like gaga and the imagery is so fitting.

I'd also like to share this vid. It's more "amateur" but I love it because this is all I think of when I hear this song tbh. :sweat:

She’s licking a churro. Is that what you think when you listen Bloody Mary?

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jorget
Just now, alextruper17 said:

She’s licking a churro. Is that what you think when you listen Bloody Mary?

No...

Spoiler

Yes. :selena:

I don't need anybody's permission to be remembered. I will be. Whether they like it or not.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrankGutz

yes i do remember the video in the OP

Do yall remember the kid who remade the whole BTWBall? lol, also iconic tbh

MANDY MOORE | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR | LADY GAGA

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmericanGUY
47 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

Okay now someone explain the imagery to me :emma:

i wanna say it's the relationship between Queen Mary I (Bloody Mary) and Elizabeth I

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr V
2 hours ago, AmericanGUY said:

i wanna say it's the relationship between Queen Mary I (Bloody Mary) and Elizabeth I

Consider me SHOOK :diane:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×