Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga and Madonna's 5-Year "Feud" Is More Complex Than You Think

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Ooolong
42 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Amazing that out of the entire documentary, this is what they decide to latch on to and write an article about :poot:

We love a drama I guess :poot:

Your avatar matches your comment so well. :air: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

Imagine having the person you've idolized your whole life be shady towards you because they feel threatened by you.

Imagine if you, a Little Monster, were an up and coming singer who wrote a song that sounded very similar to Bad Romance because you absolutely adored it. And the first thing Gaga has to say about it is, "yikes that's reductive"

That would hurt

H31Hm3Q.gif

17 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Madonna was jealous. Which is really a shame because even though she isn't blessed with Gaga’s vocal ability, she is still a star and an icon. She could have been the bigger person and lifted up a fellow musician and young woman who admired her, but chose instead to tear her down. 

Jealousy is never cute. :smh:

Exactly.

I live outside the space time continuum.

this... again?

5zNuKwN.gif

I swear, I cannot wait until the day we as a human race are past pitting these two against one another.

❤ x ❤

TheRoof
10 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

They need to have hate sex already. 

what if the had already?:giggle:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Based on what i read, Madonna out of the whole situation acted the most childish and jealous...

I think Gaga was traumatised by her childhood bullying and now sees Madonna as a bully and the comparisons were attacking Gaga as doing something with ill intent and malice. Madonna may have triggered some PTSD in back in 2012 even up to this day. She's tried to be cordial but Gaga really doesn't want anything to do with her

The documentary only showed me Gaga has given up trying to be nice and just wants the comparisons to stop.

asana15

"... At one point during the night, the two world-renowned pop stars posed with Katy Perry. ..."

That is not so subtle shot at Katy.

2 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Madonna was jealous. Which is really a shame because even though she isn't blessed with Gaga’s vocal ability, she is still a star and an icon. She could have been the bigger person and lifted up a fellow musician and young woman who admired her, but chose instead to tear her down. 

Jealousy is never cute. :smh:

This is why I can't take Madonna seriously when she posts about unity and women supporting each other. It comes across as so fake.

GypsyBabe
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

This is why I can't take Madonna seriously when she posts about unity and women supporting each other. It comes across as so fake.

I agree with you here. I don't want to bash Madonna, but I just don't respect her. You have to practice what you preach. 

⚯͛

Hoeanne

Okay but this expert shade tho:

"At one point during the night, the two world-renowned pop stars posed with Katy Perry."

5 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Yes, it's always nice to remember a dead gay icon.

Reveal hidden contents

Madonna :reductive:

Madonna is a great artist though. She has pushed pop into everything it is and has been. Kudos to her. But Gaga is Gaga :) And I don't think there's anything that Madonna beats her in if we wanna compare. Not vocalism, not artistry (arguable), not personality, not social impact.

Eh artistry, social impact are arguable, but she has her beat in dancing 

Archived