đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Fan concept: 'The Fame Monster' (Anniversary Edition)

HelloBarbara

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

I think I would love this better:

X Versarius: De Fama Monstre

The project for its ten anniversary will be revealing and great. First, the album is divided in 4 sections: Music, Visions, Projects and the Booklets. 

Music:

Gaga will introduce you De Fama Monstre by this intro: (Beyond the dark light, risen from its resurrection, the fears inside us hid from its identity as it kills single pieces of your behavior one by one, Love cannot be sweet anymore, men will be dominating, sex will be fearful, death will come, judgments and trials will come to your life, suffocation of your life will end, truth will endure and alcoholic habits will ruin. Let me introduce you to the fears one by one.)

1. Dance in the Dark

2. Teeth

3. Telephone

4. Alejandro

5. Monster 

6. Speechless

7. So Happy I Could Die

8. Bad Romance

Deluxe:

9. Freakshow

10. Paparazzi (Remastered)

For Visions:

Gaga had made this visual album which will make you see the plots of fear by music videos, the trilogy of Telephone will now have its 3rd and last part, Alejandro will have its shortened version, Dance in the Dark will be directed by Ruth Hogben, Monster, So Happy I Could Die, Speechless and Teeth will be directed by the same directors from the previous videos.

For Projects:

The "broken promises" will also now be released. That will include the release of Heartbeat 3.0., the unreleased interludes for the Monster Ball, a sneakpeek of the Britney Spears collaboration, a remastered version of VideoPhone video and more.

For Booklets:

All of them will be combined in this 60 page booklet Gaga wrote truly.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived