๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga talks about new album at final Australian show

Alijandro

Featured Posts

Optimus

That's exactly want I will do if its what the album will sound like. Like a lot of people. If she went back to stupid lyrics, god her career is over.

fun music =/= stuipid lyrics. You cant want from a mainstream pop artist to be only serious and the music to be deep all the time-she will become unpopular if her music is only like BTW. Relax, if the new album will be fun, its not necessary the lyrics to be stupid

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alijandro

• vinceBTW

• Miel

• HeavyPunkLover

vinceBTW

fun music =/= stuipid lyrics. You cant want from a mainstream pop artist to be only serious and the music to be deep all the time-she will become unpopular if her music is only like BTW. Relax, if the new album will be fun, its not necessary the lyrics to be stupid

Fun music is automaticly associate to stupid lyrics.. especially that she said it was immature. Why do you think Madonna has been revelant for 30 years. She started with fun, immature theme and then when she was famous, she throw it all up and started building her career around serious theme with her albums. True blue, LAP, Erotica, Bedtimes Stories.... If Gaga has really studies the ''Fame'' she should now that going into irrelelant theme, immature, non-controcertial preachy **** is the worst thing to do

And I want gaga to be arround for 30years and not only a BIG success for few years and being a no-name after (like.. a certain B.Spears.)

Edited by Vincebtw

HeavyPunkLover

That's exactly want I will do if its what the album will sound like. Like a lot of people. If she went back to stupid lyrics, god her career is over.

Thanks for making me lol so hard

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Disco Heaven

I can't at people really believing that being fun = being generic and stupid. I mean, do you really know Gaga's work? Seriously people, this b---h KNOWS how to do something commercial that you can really dance to and have fun, and still be innovative, authentic and different from all the other singers. She's an artist, have you forgotten that? All this fear of having a shallow and empty-meaning album doesn't make any sense. It's like, you really don't believe in her potential, after ALL she's been doing for 4 years? Come on. She's LADY ****ING GAGA, she's ready to slay our lives better than anyone would ever do. Why are you so scared?

Edited by Disco Heaven

HeavyPunkLover

I return you the same honey

What do you thing about Bad Romance? Do you like it? Deep and meaningful lyrics? Or just a bunch of Ra Ra Ah Ah Ah, Roma Ro Ma Ma, Gaga Uh La La? If you look at the song's lyrics just 20% are "meaningful"... but still BAD ROMANCE IS A MASTERPIECE.

Don't you think?

I can't at people really believing that being fun = being generic and stupid. I mean, do you really know Gaga's work? Seriously people, this b---h KNOWS how to do something commercial that you can really dance to and have fun, and still be innovative, authentic and different from all the other singers. She's an artist, have you forgotten that? All this fear of having a shallow and empty-meaning album doesn't make any sense. It's like, you really don't believe in her potential, after ALL she's been doing for 4 years? Come on. She's LADY ****ING GAGA, she's ready to slay our lives better than anyone would ever do. Why are you so scared?

tumblr_l9ky4lBZuw1qb4a6z.gif

Edited by TeoX85
"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

NewYorkCity

What do you thing about Bad Romance? Do you like it? Deep and meaningful lyrics? Or just a bunch of Ra Ra Ah Ah Ah, Roma Ro Ma Ma, Gaga Uh La La? If you look at the song's lyrics just 20% are "meaningful"... but still BAD ROMANCE IS A MASTERPIECE.

Don't you think?

YEAH!

27ycgi.gif

Miel

I've started to realize that what I want is probably now what I'm gonna get :sweat: oh well, Gaga's smart enough not to do anything drastically stupid.

3 points in and ready for more

vinceBTW

Don't you think?

tumblr_l9ky4lBZuw1qb4a6z.gif

Actually I never really liked bad rararoromance, so your argument is invalid

Edited by Vincebtw

100percent

Actually I never really liked bad rararoromance, so your argument is invalid

THEN GO LISTEN TO BORN THIS WAY FOREVER

AND DONT BUY THE NEXT ALBUM FROM GAGA

THAT'S it

vinceBTW

THEN GO LISTEN TO BORN THIS WAY FOREVER

AND DONT BUY THE NEXT ALBUM FROM GAGA

THAT'S it

First, i'm sorry to hurt everybody's feeling by not loving everything Gaga do and will do, wear, create, breathe, ****. Second, go buy some tampax you need it I think.

Fun music is automaticly associate to stupid lyrics.. especially that she said it was immature. Why do you think Madonna has been revelant for 30 years. She started with fun, immature theme and then when she was famous, she throw it all up and started building her career around serious theme with her albums. True blue, LAP, Erotica, Bedtimes Stories.... If Gaga has really studies the ''Fame'' she should now that going into irrelelant theme, immature, non-controcertial preachy **** is the worst thing to do

And I want gaga to be arround for 30years and not only a BIG success for few years and being a no-name after (like.. a certain B.Spears.)

Welll....I don't think Gaga would revert back to The Fame-era type pop music which is like Britney/Nicki status in my opinion.

Pretty sure if shes doing "fun" (as people are speculating) she's going to do it gaga-fied.

I mean if she started collaborating with Pitbull than maybe we'd have something to worry about but so far that doesn't seem to be the reality of the situation...lol

Edited by crust

vinceBTW

Welll....I don't think Gaga would revert back to The Fame-era type pop music which is like Britney/Nicki status in my opinion.

Pretty sure if shes doing "fun" (as people are speculating) she's going to do it gaga-fied.

I mean if she started collaborating with Pitbull than maybe we'd have something to worry about but so far that doesn't seem to be the reality of the situation...lol

ahahah, yes Pibull would be.. akward :sick:

I personally wouldn't mind seeing a collaboration with Jay Sean =D

Is it weird that I think Jay Sean is s-xy? Haha