đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga talks about new album at final Australian show

Alijandro

Featured Posts

Ermmmm...but you havent even heard it yet.

It wasnt refering the next album, but the brainwashed people who always like everything little f**** thing that gaga does. You can be a fan and still think by yourself

Edited by Vincebtw

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alijandro

• vinceBTW

• Miel

• HeavyPunkLover

"When i wrote Born This Way I demonstrated a sense of maturity, and when I wrote this album there is a lack of maturity"

there we go again, she's tryna create that born this way anticipation! i'm not listening to this, cause i don't wanna start to count weeks, days and hours.... that album will come out next year... in april :cry: :cry:

FairyDreams

I can't at people really believing that being fun = being generic and stupid. I mean, do you really know Gaga's work? Seriously people, this b---h KNOWS how to do something commercial that you can really dance to and have fun, and still be innovative, authentic and different from all the other singers. She's an artist, have you forgotten that? All this fear of having a shallow and empty-meaning album doesn't make any sense. It's like, you really don't believe in her potential, after ALL she's been doing for 4 years? Come on. She's LADY ****ING GAGA, she's ready to slay our lives better than anyone would ever do. Why are you so scared?

This right here my friends. :worship:

She will do her thing, don't worry. She's still fresh and packed full of ideas.

Alcina Dimitrescu

It wasnt refering the next album, but the brainwashed people who always like everything little f**** thing that gaga does. You can be a fan and still think by yourself

People arent defending the "every little f****** thing gaga does" here, they are defending the new album becuase you are saying stuff that you cant know unless you already heard the album. Born to Die and Electra Heart are serious albums yet the stories that they tell show "A lack of responsability". Electra Heart is also "fun" in the instrumental sense too btw

Edited by LilMonstruo

Givewaytopeds

For me it's just about the quality of the music.

Bad Romance, Dance In The Dark, Judas, Scheisse are quite deep songs for pop music.

Telephone, Just Dance, Pokerface not so much.

Lyrics/Themes are overated, if DITD was about pillow fights I couldn't care less.

Born Brave

Seriously people... It's one album!! Must everything be so sacred at all times!? Chill hookers!

I do hope the album isn't just one big fashion of his love track.. I hope it's more current and innovative

Iconoclast

I think that Gaga has danced dangerously close to neutering herself with the Born This Way era. I only thought of this, when I read the news article about her singing Princess Die and the groups coming out of the woodwork saying it was irresponsible and set a bad example.

Almost every artist who has been hailed by the public as the 'voice of a generation' has railed against it and tried to separate themselves from it. Gaga all but bestowed this title upon herself with Born This Way. The charity and anti-bullying stuff she has done is amazing and admirable, but with these role model / social responsibility / preachy themes (as well intended and awesome as most of that music is) comes the idea from the general public that she now has this responsible / role-model-for-young-fans image to uphold. If she is to write music from the heart, does this mean she has to think twice before she writes a song about suicide without any uplifting resolution (Princess Die)?

I think she has realised she needs to scale back the role model theme a bit in other to keep making music that is true to Gaga. I think not releasing any more Born This Way singles, videos etc has been a smart move. Born This Way has served its purpose now. I think saying the new album has immaturity and a lack of responsibility is her saying she's not second guessing herself and thinking about the kind of songs a role model would write. She's toned it down at just the right time to start preparing to release an album that stays true to Gaga. I'm sure she doesn't wake up everyday and feel like a role model or the voice of a generation, so why can't she write music that expresses how she really feels? If she has a **** day, she should be able to express it without worrying about the repercussions. She's not backtracking or rehashing TF/TFM material, but trying to ensure she maintains artistic integrity by writing music that expresses Gaga IMO. And I'm positive it doesn't mean we can expect an album full of songs like Party Rock Anthem either.

ProudUnicorn

For me it's just about the quality of the music.

Bad Romance, Dance In The Dark, Judas, Scheisse are quite deep songs for pop music.

Telephone, Just Dance, Pokerface not so much.

Lyrics/Themes are overated, if DITD was about pillow fights I couldn't care less.

LOL

I do hope the album isn't just one big fashion of his love track..

That's way too deep. Think "Christmas Tree". :flop:

Born Brave

It just scares me when she says "lack of maturity" lol

That can mean so many things lol

ProudUnicorn

I'm hoping it's more like Fashion.

Alijandro

I dont undersatand how people think she is going back to TF, or TFM

All she is saying in this video is that she is going in a completely NEW direction, and that it wont be preachy like BTW, it will be somewhat self absorbed, immature and lacks responsibility

HeavyPunkLover

Actually I never really liked bad rararoromance, so your argument is invalid

If you don't like Bad Romance so you don't like Judas eaither or am I wrong? My agroument is invalid for you that's right... So we are just talking about your musical tastes? In that case I think you've made your point. Stop spamming the same damn thing 100 times. Everybody knows what do you think about it now... And if your argument are "i don't like it" or "i like it" I think is time to move forward to something more insteresting than your musical tastes.

Edited by TeoX85
"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

ChavaWM

I'm not too worried, like someone mentioned earlier, GH and HML kinda lack immaturity, and those songs were the ****.