💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga talks about new album at final Australian show

Alijandro

Featured Posts

Come to Me

everytime the image is in such bad quality i focus a lot on her voice. you can't see **** so you just focus on how sweet and iconic her voice is while she talks...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alijandro

• vinceBTW

• Miel

• HeavyPunkLover

exoskeleton123

Inb4 she releases a immature single based off Luc.

Brown eyes pt 2

Emvee

This news concerns me, though. I makes me feel like she realized her mistake with Born This Way and this album is purely to fix the damage. The lack of hype over it makes it seems like her heart's not in it and she's just putting it out there to reassert her relevance in pop culture much like she did with The Fame.

I hope I'm wrong and I hope this album is coming out of things that feel right to her, not things that she thinks will feel right to her label or the needy, self-contradicting fans.

You can't please everyone, but you should certainly please yourself. :hor:

E24187

I'm not here for a TF/M rehash and neither should any of you. I can't believe what I'm reading.

Miel

I'm not here for a TF/M rehash and neither should any of you. I can't believe what I'm reading.

I agree.

3 points in and ready for more

Redstreak

I'm not exactly sure how feel about the new album being "fun" (Whatever that means to them) but I can say that I have full confidence in her decision making. Honestly my two big things with her album is that A.) It sounds new and creative. B.) She doesn't become a sell out i.e. making music just so she can get da moneez and numbah onez like some other artists... I love how she makes music because its what she loves and I hope that's continued. On a side note in regards to the album having a decay theme I would love to see a song told through the perspective of a pop star who knows she's losing everything but is in crazy denial about it. It'd be pretty neat. :)

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I don't know how I feel about this. I still have confidence she will somehow evolve and create something worthwile. I just don't want to give any ammo to the people who say that she ''tried too hard'' with Born This Way and that she should go back to The Fame.

I do like the idea of a more pop/electronic album, but I hope she doesn't ''sell out''.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

iMonster

Thank THE ****ING LORD JESUS ABOVE. Hopefully this album won't be so try-hard and horribly tacky then.

Before I rant a little I just want to say I'm aware this is just your opinion. I'm not trying to attack it in any way.

I quoted this because I think a lot of people have this same notion about BTW, which to me, just isn't right. I don't think BTW was a bad effort. Sure it wasn't 'The Fame' but why re-create something you already created? (Sidenote: If she ever goes back to her TF days, musically or image wise, I would be a little disappointed because it wouldn't feel like she's trying to progress. It would feel like a regress) With BTW, It felt like a completely new era (whereas TFM seemed like a continuation for TF). I'm so sick of people ****ting on BTW and saying "make it less inspirational etc. I never got that message when hearing the album. Besides the songs BTW and Hair, which other songs were 'inspirational'? Lol. People run with everything Gaga says and then they use it against her. BTW was NOT an inspirational album. It had at most 3 inspirational tracks (if you include MTN which is actually HER personal testimony).

I guess I'm rumbling now, but in short I don't want her to go back to "Paparazzi'. Don't get me wrong, that song is ****ing epic but she already made it and it would be lame if she tried to do it again. I'm here for good Pop music. If she were to ever follow the latest trends that would be a huge disappointment.

You can evolve musically and artistically by still covering less mature theme.

Fun doesn't mean generic.

Lack of responsibility doesn't mean stupid.

It just mean (I hope) that the theme will be less serious, more happy and for everyone.

If the production/vibe/style/lyrics are a step ahead and fresh, I'm fine. I don't care that much about the theme. Even if BTW is my favorite album ever, it would have been a bit heavy to continue with such serious topics.

SomethingMore

I'm here for Gaga's Electra Heart

You mean "Primadonna" - the only good song on that album.

vinceBTW

God.. I'm not here for another The Fame. If I wanted to listen to partydrunks-x senseless music, I would go for Rihanna and Katy. Oh gaga, wrong path... -.-

Alcina Dimitrescu

You mean "Primadonna" - the only good song on that album.

No. This post is wrong

tumblr_m4lktcJPnB1qalasg.gif

iMonster

You can evolve musically and artistically by still covering less mature theme.

Fun doesn't mean generic.

Lack of responsibility doesn't mean stupid.

It just mean (I hope) that the theme will be less serious, more happy and for everyone.

If the production/vibe/style/lyrics are a step ahead and fresh, I'm fine. I don't care that much about the theme. Even if BTW is my favorite album ever, it would have been a bit heavy to continue with such serious topics.

Unfortunately, with today's music 'Fun' IS generic. Everyone is trying to be 'fun', relatable and safe. It's getting old. Gaga's music never resonated 'Fun', with the exception of 'Just Dance'.

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly people mean by 'Mature', what's so 'mature' about BTW? The music/production was edgier and felt deep but that doesn't mean mature.

I liked the topics in BTW, it was different then what's out now. She should continue to stray away from trends because that will always be best for her.