• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alijandro

• vinceBTW

• Miel

• HeavyPunkLover

Free Monster

Thank THE ****ING LORD JESUS ABOVE. Hopefully this album won't be so try-hard and horribly tacky then.

i honestly just want some good dance beats like DITD, SHICD :flutter:

MelbHawker

Tbh, I want her to come out with revolutionary Pop Music that will produce more #1's that she ever had. And I want her to make sure the music influences every basic following her move in the industry. Time to set some new trends and ruffle a few feathers.

loljustinwat

I dont think this means TFM 2.0, from the vibe of the show, what she was going for was that she has played the role model, 'the queen' , the mother, but thats not the direction she wants to take. This next record will be immature in the sense that she isnt going to be a role model, rather a peer, what this means musically i dont know, but at least we have a good indication of the thematic direction.

This is exactly what I got from the video as well. She's going to make music for herself and not care what others think. (She already got **** for Princess Die glamorizing suicide/not being a good role model).

Doesn't mean she's gonna put out some generic dance records.

Think of it as an album full of poker faces and future loves. Shallow, yet smart.

AyaKara

"Should I wear more than one crown? Isn't it nice? Tiaras, expensive or cheap, they both do the trick. So I wrote this song, quite, maybe about a year ago, and it's a very personal song. It's not about you, it's about me. This whole thing is about me. Oh, the vanity of a singer. So yes, I wrote this, this song, and in a way it has a bit to do with the rest of the album, in just, um, some of, the, uh, well, I'm not going to say anything. No. It's like psychological warfare with all of you when I'm up here. You know how exactly to get me to say the things that I shouldn't say, so I'm not going to say anything. Let's just say I feel, I feel that, when I wrote Born This Way, I demonstrated a sense of maturity, and I feel that, on the next album, there's a lack of maturity, it's a tremendous lack of maturity or sense of responsibility. This is called Princess Die."

Confirmed things:

1. Princess Die IS the song she played for Vanity Fair, and the album is related to the decay of the icon.

2. The album will be more reckless and lack the maturity & responsibility that BTW had.

3. Expensive or cheap, they both do the trick -- this line has come up two times now and links to fantasy & reality.

NathanC

Please give us something on your break :cry:

I have nothing to do at work if there's no charts to watch :teehee:

MelbHawker

Thematically, I still don't know what the album is going to be about.. :confuse:

Alijandro

"Should I wear more than one crown? Isn't it nice? Tiaras, expensive or cheap, they both do the trick. So I wrote this song, quite, maybe about a year ago, and it's a very personal song. It's not about you, it's about me. This whole thing is about me. Oh, the vanity of a singer. So yes, I wrote this, this song, and in a way it has a bit to do with the rest of the album, in just, um, some of, the, uh, well, I'm not going to say anything. No. It's like psychological warfare with all of you when I'm up here. You know how exactly to get me to say the things that I shouldn't say, so I'm not going to say anything. Let's just say I feel, I feel that, when I wrote Born This Way, I demonstrated a sense of maturity, and I feel that, on the next album, there's a lack of maturity, it's a tremendous lack of maturity or sense of responsibility. This is called Princess Die."

Confirmed things:

1. Princess Die IS the song she played for Vanity Fair, and the album is related to the decay of the icon.

2. The album will be more reckless and lack the maturity & responsibility that BTW had.

3. Expensive or cheap, they both do the trick -- this line has come up two times now and links to fantasy & reality.

Good a--lysis, added to OP :)

Hopefully it will be a Fame-ish album...there were no limits and everything was happy, good songs for partying :)

Viva La Daniel

I don`t want Fame-ish songs , i want songs like Heavy Metal Lover,Dance in the Dark,SHICD,Bad Romance