Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

LG tweeted about AMA

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

They've been shoving it down our throats a lot. It's either because they want to let us know there's no new song or to make us believe it's TC and then boom a new song 

shook2.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darkstains

I've been stanning for Gaga since 2011 and she had never drilled into our heads what song she'd be performing. Everything's just odd-- this performance slot, what she's performing, how she's hyping it up, etc.

moonsago
3 minutes ago, Darkstains said:

I've been stanning for Gaga since 2011 and she had never drilled into our heads what song she'd be performing. Everything's just odd-- this performance slot, what she's performing, how she's hyping it up, etc.

Right??? EVERYTHING about this is so odd, something’s up.

pedrohemg

It's very strange. What would change in her life/career if we got hyped about a new song dropping tonight? Nothing. So I'm not convinced they've mentioned The Cure so many times only because they want us to know this is the song she'll perform.

GoldenPonyboy
21 minutes ago, Darkstains said:

I was exactly thinking this

ChavaWM

If nothing new happens, don't make a 1000 threads about your disappointment and meltdowns and blaming her. She's literally drilling it into our heads that she's performing The Cure so we don't hype ourselves up for anything. Nothing "cryptic". She's straight out telling us it's The Cure and only The Cure 

Patrickern777
16 hours ago, little legend said:

She cant find the cure

not performing The Cure confirmed

she will fixed us with her love=fix all her broken parts= Frankensteined confirmed

shook2.png

Frankensteined got Cured :giggle:

RAMROD

Are there any professional photos of her receiving the ward at the concert? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived