GGD Mod Hints Frankenstein Release?

Rat Boy

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy
18 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

When you y'all except new music and that status is actual "Gotta prepare the site for tomorrow when Gaga drops a new million reasons remix" 

16 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

It was clearly a joke... I think :lana:

Nope it is a clear sign that The Joanne Monster is arriving tomorrow. Instead of being pessimistic you should be topping up your iTunes accounts and brainstorming promotion ideas. Frankenstein needs to be #1 on the Hot 100!! :madge:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Irrelevant

inb4 Gaga drops her ass and twerks to the The Cure (Twerk Mix) ft. Nicki Minaj, Eminem, Meghan Trainor, Iggy Azalea, DJ Khaled, Beyoncé, & Miley Cyrus (2013 Edition)

@PartySick I see you

OACPbMd.png

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Just now, Irrelevant said:

inb4 Gaga drops her ass and twerks to the The Cure (Twerk Mix) ft. Nicki Minaj, Eminem, Meghan Trainor, Iggy Azalea, DJ Khaled, Beyoncé, & Miley Cyrus (2013 Edition)

@PartySick I see you

OACPbMd.png

"Meghan Trainor" :ladyhaha: :lolga::laughga::sharon:

follow me in twitter omg

42 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

I don't think so. That status update was pretty much official confirmation that the LG6 visual album will be surprise released tomorrow. Make sure you have enough money in your iTunes account!!!!! We need to make it #1.

Beyonce is shaking

Rat Boy
6 minutes ago, tthen said:

Beyonce is shaking

Rumour has it that Beyoncé was so shook she fled the USA and forgot to leave enough food for Sia. She wants to rethink her identity and career. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

3 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Rumour has it that Beyoncé was so shook she fled the USA and forgot to leave enough food for Sia. 

She also allegedly left Blue Ivy with Kelly and Michelle

DonnieDarko
43 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Nope it is a clear sign that The Joanne Monster is arriving tomorrow. Instead of being pessimistic you should be topping up your iTunes accounts and brainstorming promotion ideas. Frankenstein needs to be #1 on the Hot 100!! :madge:

:rip:

Archived