Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ryan Seacrest Accused of Sexual Harassment

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps
18 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

A female? I thought it was going to be a male for a sec.... oh wow 😮 Ryan!

mte 

tenor.gif?itemid=4978291

Lion Heart

I believe Seacrest

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

TimisaMonster
34 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

teas

Omg the new awkney!!! Wait....GIIIIIRL??? :ladyhaha:

Low-key waiting for the gay guy to come forward and say he was harassed by Seacrest...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

1 hour ago, Roman said:

I mean... this either means everyone is now not scared to tell the truth, or some people simply lie. And we can never now, actually, until it's proved

I hope people keep a critical eye on this, as the rhetoric can easily shift back into how it was before (people being afraid to speak up, because others are accused of lying).

Also, whoooo love your avatar. KJ Apa is very cute, and I'm always here for Islander representation! Even if he is very white passing.

3 points in and ready for more

55 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Is it bad that I don’t believe every allegation coming out now :huh:

Not necessarily. I hate to say it, but there's always going to be individuals that will be opportunistic during shifts like this.

I'm not saying I don't not believe this particular accusation, specifically, but that the awful truth is that this often happens. It's really damaging to those who are falsely accused, and those who actually have been assaulted and harassed and become afraid to speak up because of the consequences of false accusations.

I hate it so so so much. Like, is the money and flash-in-the-pan recognition worth the ultimate damage you inflict on society because of this accusation? Awful.

3 points in and ready for more

Maybe I'm in denial but I feel like it's possible he did do something inappropriate but just in such a small a way that can be apologized :huh: 

Archived