Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azzedine Alaia passed away aged 77

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

Azzedine Alaia, one of the most iconic couturiers of the modern era whose body-con designs defined Eighties fashion, has died in Paris, his close friend Carla Sozzani, founder of 10 Corso Como, confirmed to WWD.

The diminutive Tunisian-born designer, known for his structured knitted dresses with fitted waists and impeccably cut, figure-hugging second skin silhouettes counted supermodel Naomi Campbell – his adoptive daughter – among his inner circle, one of a gang of glamazons including Farida Khelfa, Carla Bruni and Stephanie Seymour who became ambassadors of his style.

He was also deeply admired by his peers, with Nicolas Ghesquière and Alber Elbaz among his designer admirers.

The fiercely private designer also liked to host a flow of personalities from the worlds of film, fashion and art– from Sofia Coppola to Julian Schnabel – in his sprawling open kitchen, a pony-sized St. Bernard dog, Didine, sprawled at his feet.

lady-gaga-oscars-red-carpet-2015.jpg1753050-lady-gaga-dine-chez-le-couturier25F9430100000578-2964693-image-a-117_142lady-gaga-28a18c189288d08eda2f5b3c601657

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased

Oh my God. Why?

He’s a master of fitting. It’s so sad to hear this news. I remember how well that VS dress and also the VF oscars party dress fittted so good on Gaga. 

FilthyPOP414
6 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

So sudden... 

Rest In Peace :pray:

Inb4 Gaga cancels performance :toofunny:

Are you seriously trying to make a joke right now?

1 minute ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Are you seriously trying to make a joke right now?

It's not even a joke :neyde: What is your problem :awkney:

thatfoxyfeeling
8 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

So sudden... 

Rest In Peace :pray:

I'd be here for a tribute performance rather than her performing The Cure, give me an iconic performance like McQueen tribute at the Brits. 

Irrelevant
15 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

nnn its gonna be a tribute if she cancels the original performance

RIP :( I love this look

lady-gaga-oscars-red-carpet-2015.jpg

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

doja scat

I’m so sad. He was such an iconic figure in fashion, Gaga and Alaïa were so iconic together

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Archived