💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga Pop Funko

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I've only bought Sadness from Inside Out and Cell from Dragon Ball Z and I usually don't like Funkos because they look weird but I want to get Amy Winehouse and Ghostface from Scream because those look cute. I'd so get Gaga if they make one based on Joanne, one based on The Fame, that skeleton and maybe a remake of her Born This Way album cover, that'd look sick.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
16 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

I've only bought Sadness from Inside Out and Cell from Dragon Ball Z and I usually don't like Funkos because they look weird but I want to get Amy Winehouse and Ghostface from Scream because those look cute. I'd so get Gaga if they make one based on Joanne, one based on The Fame, that skeleton and maybe a remake of her Born This Way album cover, that'd look sick.

They do special pop vinyls called “Rides” example for Harry Potter you can get Harry and the Hogwarts Express imagine a “Rides” one being Gaga as a motorcycle 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

GypsyVida
4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

What she needs to do is release Frankenstein...then release her dolls and dog food line

I expect to see Martha Stewart Pets knocked off every center-aisle shelf of Pet Smart and replaced by Miss Asia K-9 Couture by mid 2018. :gaysia:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

JudasIsAHolyFoo
37 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I own it :sis:

Sameeee the countess was my second Funko Pop I bought! Right after Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

• 2 weeks later...
and i oop

Right now I only have two. The Countess and Clark Griswold (Christmas Vacation). But I'm thinking of starting to collect more. I would buy any Gaga ones that would be made.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
13 hours ago, LadyGagaIsBest said:

Right now I only have two. The Countess and Clark Griswold (Christmas Vacation). But I'm thinking of starting to collect more. I would buy any Gaga ones that would be made.

It becomes addicting when you start to collect them more

Archived