💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

bloody g
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

I'm glad you and your mom had a great time!!!!

lmao screaming

I wonder what she'll say on Jan 16 :sis:

She will never know :sis:

I also did not upload any pics because of the floor mess :sis:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

I feel like

yes omg yes it finally happened, the first European show happened!

14 shows left until Paris <3

Gagalvaro

OMG IT WAS THE BEST SHOW I WENT EVER!!!!! OMG IT WAS EPIC!!!!! Gaga speaking spanish, dedicating songs to the terrorism victims in August. OMG and she sold 15.600 tickets

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Gagalvaro said:

OMG IT WAS THE BEST SHOW I WENT EVER!!!!! OMG IT WAS EPIC!!!!! Gaga speaking spanish, dedicating songs to the terrorism victims in August. OMG and she sold 15.600 tickets

yassss i'm so happy for you :hug:

where dat number comes from?

Andrea B

everyone is making fun of her in the replies :triggered: meghan trainor has outpeaked and outperformed some of their faves :triggered:. I mean she's not gaga or britney but the btch can make bops for the gays and her sales are really good. 

her debut single reached #1 and earn two grammys nominations and was the song of the summer. She has one #1 song, two top 5 songs, one top 10 and two top 20:sure:

spanishmonster

OMG BEST SHOW EVER.

she was so happy and shocked by the crowd being so loud!!! Every song was sung loudly!! Amazing omg.

and it was sold out.

they don’t fill the entire arena because of security rules

buy stupid love on itunes

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, spanishmonster said:

OMG BEST SHOW EVER.

she was so happy and shocked by the crowd being so loud!!! Every song was sung loudly!! Amazing omg.

and it was sold out.

they don’t fill the entire arena because of security rules

so happy you loved the show!!!

Gagalvaro
13 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

yassss i'm so happy for you :hug:

where dat number comes from?

From the media :firega:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

DennisConcert
32 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

I'm so happy for you :wub:

hopefully everyone will buying tickets for her 2'nd show on Tuesday.

Fame IV
2 hours ago, Kara Brasil said:

The 2nd Barcelona show was struggling even before the postponement, the rescheduling was the perfect opportunity to cancel that date without creating fuss around it.

Now she'll perform for 9k in a 17.5k arena, unbelievable. I can only hope she'll be screaming at her team on the 16th after leaving the stage.

It will be more than 9k. And well, for a girl that started to play in NYC bars, thousands of spanish fans ain't bad.

A Star is Born ⭐

doppelganger
2 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I don't know what's with everyone today, you guys just put a negative spin on everything and meltdown for no reason. I mean we are used to that but there is usually a reason when people meltdown :poot:

The meltdowns got worse as people are realising that January 19 isn’t likely to happen. 

Arturo
48 minutes ago, Andree said:

everyone is making fun of her in the replies :triggered: meghan trainor has outpeaked and outperformed some of their faves :triggered:. I mean she's not gaga or britney but the btch can make bops for the gays and her sales are really good. 

her debut single reached #1 and earn two grammys nominations and was the song of the summer. She has one #1 song, two top 5 songs, one top 10 and two top 20:sure:

Wno cares what she did before...she lasted an era and a half and Thank You basically tanked. A non factor.

WildAmerican
52 minutes ago, Andree said:

Pop Music's next victim is coming. 

Baepsae
1 hour ago, Andree said:

Well yeah but she doesn't have much of a fanbase. She better comeback with a banger and a well planned and executed era. I feel like it's been an eternity and a half since her last song.

I'm rooting for her anyway

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived