Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

WildAmerican

Sad MR didn't chart in the Year End Hot 100... At least she's pretty high in the Apple Music Year End Playlists....

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15

"You saw the cowboy hat and knew I was coming for you.”

...A 14,000-strong sold-out crowd in Oklahoma City’s Chesapeake Arena on Dec. 9 was littered heavily with pink cowboy hats in homage to the cover of Lady Gaga’s 2016 record “Joanne.”

The duration of “Joanne” shows Gaga for the powerhouse vocalist she is. She’s also an adept classical pianist, as many learned during the 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show. Both of those talents were on full display through seven acts of more hits than even I realized she had....

Closing the loop on a seven-year stretch between Oklahoma City appearances, Lady Gaga led a sold-out crowd of her “monsters” through a two-hour set of hits and fan favorites, strutting across four stages Saturday at Chesapeake Energy Arena and achieving a sweet balance between nuclear pyrotechnics and real human warmth.

For an artist who began her career as a high-concept, ironic reflection of postmodern fame, Lady Gaga now sounds like she’d like to wrap herself around her fans. She can change her costumes as many times as she likes, but this is her best look.

http://okgazette.com/2017/12/11/lady-gaga-gave-okc-monsters-a-million-reasons-to-love-her-show/

ViviLittleM

"Billboard Top Album Sales
196 (Re) 58 Joanne - 2,529

Thanks to @cdsingles: sales of the last 4 weeks = 8,921.
So doing the maths, last week out of chart it sold 2,253.

Total (Pure Sales): 597,659

600k next week!"

Arizona Sky
41 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

"Billboard Top Album Sales
196 (Re) 58 Joanne - 2,529

Thanks to @cdsingles: sales of the last 4 weeks = 8,921.
So doing the maths, last week out of chart it sold 2,253.

Total (Pure Sales): 597,659

600k next week!"

Yay we're back on track and now we know the exact sales! Do we think it'll drop out next week?

ViviLittleM
8 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Yay we're back on track and now we know the exact sales! Do we think it'll drop out next week?

Let’s hope not!

Arizona Sky

Boxscore predictions:

St. Louis - $1.64M
Washington DC - $2.08M
Pittsburgh - $1.76M
Miami - $2.02M
Tampa - $1.85M
Houston - $1.98M
Austin - $1.35M
Dallas - $2.06M
OKC - $1.89M
Denver - $1.67M
Salt Lake City - $1.60M
Las Vegas - $1.97M
Inglewood - $1.83M

Gypsy Life

412 +119 Lady Gaga - Million Reasons 429,467

I'm gonna need this to magically start doing 1m+ per day. Realistically i want it to do 5m+ per day but I'll settle for just 1m.

nattuggla

I am not sure if it does make sense to regularly count the tickets for dates where people still can get refunds but the map on Ticketmaster for the Cologne date showed less blue sections today compared to yesterday so I was curious to count it again together with the tickets on Eventim. (but today there were more tickets left on Eventim compared to yesterday....)

However according to my counting still 111 tickets were sold in the last 24 hours.

Baepsae

I really hope Warner spends big money on ASIB promo :oprah: Maybe they can pay a spot during the Superbowl for the 2nd (if we ever get a first :madge:) trailer. I'm getting nervous about this :gum:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived