💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Johncayse
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Maybe we should expect artRAVE's numbers for Hamburg, and with a little bit of luck, the gross will be just a little more than 1M :trollga:

it'll be sould out :lolly:

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

all of my friends knew of the cure but they didn't know it was by gaga so when it got played at their house when we were hanging out, they saw it was by gaga (cus apparantly it was always on the radio) and were SHOOK

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Johncayse
Just now, ryanripley said:

all of my friends knew of the cure but they didn't know it was by gaga so when it got played at their house when we were hanging out, they saw it was by gaga (cus apparantly it was always on the radio) and were SHOOK

where are you from? your friends probably repent from their sins

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

I guess it was what happened in Belgium too last night lmao

WildAmerican
1 hour ago, Edible Cloud said:

apparently

Yeah, no one was expecting this. Hopefully next year will be her year at the Oscars!

ViviLittleM

I'm really hoping second Birmingham show won't be as tragic as artRAVE's 6,129 / 6,129 $455,781

Not even the same arena this time

LePetitGAGABLover
9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I'm really hoping second Birmingham show won't be as tragic as artRAVE's 6,129 / 6,129 $455,781

Not even the same arena this time

This is so bad omg:deadbanana:

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

This is so bad omg:deadbanana:

That's why since Feb last year I don't understand this second date in Birmingham

they make the same mistake two tours in a row wtf?

why not a date in Dublin or Vienna instead

tumblr_m61r862Vqd1r6pxx5.gif

ViviLittleM

Her laugh at the end

she laughed like this after she sang it before MJH in Amsterdam too

it seems like

hihihihihiihihih i'm performing a new song at the GRAMMYs from Joanne B-side :trollga:

2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Mess Britney is playing a Stadium in Germany :air:

When was the last time she performed there? 

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Triggered said:

When was the last time she performed there? 

The last time she performed in Germany was 2011. She never played the stadium there before. She played the Lanxess Arena in October 2011 (for her only German date of the Femme Fatale Tour) and in 2009 for her Circus World Tour she played the O2 World in Berlin (now Mercedes Benz Arena). This is the first stadium show she's gonna play in Germany in her career.

She's playing the Sparkassenpark in Mönchengladbach (Stadium) and the Mercedes Benz Arena in Berlin this summer

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Johncayse said:

where are you from? your friends probably repent from their sins

UK :woot: 

but they all stanned JW before i even had time to bring up that a new gaga album was out :laughga: they even knew the lyrics too

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

asana15

British press continues to review JWT ahead of her five shows in the UK:

"...There’ll no doubt be some who prefer the sex and flamboyance of older Gaga material. But that hasn’t disappeared entirely and her show is still, as it’s always been, utterly conducted for the fans. Her Little Monsters are named and spoken to throughout. They aren’t seeing a different Gaga, rather the same singing, dancing, spectacular star they’ve followed from the start. It’s only her live performance that’s in mid-evolution....

...This gig exemplifies how performers in general and women in those roles especially are supposed to dazzle and beguile, but we’re never meant to see them sweat. This is just as true if they are also one of the most famous solo artists in the world.

...These shows are the stepping stone towards a new and textured Gaga, one who will no doubt continue to evolve during her Vegas run. Fantasy and reality were always supposed to co-exist with Gaga – now she wants you to see them gel....

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived