THIS REPLY JKDSFKS:ladyhaha:

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

unrelated to his anti-gaga brigade but oh my lord

large.gif

I was like.... so confused... Why would he post this? Doesn't he realize that he sounds like the psychotic one? Is he THAT delusional? :air:

WTF. I had to take like 10 looks at this just to be sure like... "wait, the blue one is saying things that make no sense, why is the tweet painting it as if the grey one is dumb"

:air:

ryanripley
Just now, Andree said:

THIS REPLY JKDSFKS:ladyhaha:

156.gif

Spoiler

there are a lot of problems in the gay community but putting your friends and family first over a new boy toy isn't one of them :ladyhaha: infact it's the mature thing to do, friends are forever but boys come and go

until it's clear you're in it for the long run, then it's time to start thinking about that

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

little legend
55 minutes ago, Andree said:

those shows where completely sold out, I was in the vegas one and it was PACKED, they even sold the seats behind the stage but this guy is saying that she's cheating  

but she grossed more at the 2nd show

OGHs lost again

Andrea B
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Y'all must be really bored

well... you're here:triggered:

I think we're ALL bored and its Sunday 

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Y'all must be really bored

my excuse is the fact i’m ill with a cold

Andrea B

we should talk about LG6 since we're all bored.... is she gonna drop a new song soon or? :triggered: cause Patrick the madonna stan who is single is more entertaining than Gaga right now :triggered:

Supersonic

Justin's new single has less first week views than John Wayne. And John Wayne was an Apple exclusive with a botched Vevo release.

South Blonde

I love how he said "potential" relationship...  :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

I wonder how many cats he has so far  :oprah:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Andree said:

we should talk about LG6 since we're all bored.... is she gonna drop a new song soon or? :triggered: cause Patrick the madonna stan who is single is more entertaining than Gaga right now :triggered:

i made a big thread discussion some reasons about new music

my money is on a TFM sized album (9/10 tracks) at the start of the 8 month gap between JWT and ASIB with a couple of single eras, focus on the movie mid-august til mid-october with promo that mentions her new album then maybe a third or 4th single just before the residency 

or the album drops just before the residency maybe without a lead single and she puts out singles during 2019 to promote both the album and vegas show and potentially touring between vegas legs

but these are just THEORIES, there's too much we don't know (like how the dates of vegas are spread out) but i think it's safe to bet on something new in 2018 and it wouldn't make sense for her to work on this record until after vegas, why even bother recording it now?

Supersonic

Views of highly anticipated comeback of a WW "superstar" with Superbowl hype: 5,8M views in 4 days

Views of a local Korean singer: 5,9M views in 3 days

If the Superbowl is not spectacular, he is OVER.

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, South Blonde said:

I love how he said "potential" relationship...  :ladyhaha:

Reveal hidden contents

I wonder how many cats he has so far  :oprah:

hopefully none because he might get upset when a cat chooses food over him :trollga:

Kimblue
9 minutes ago, Andree said:

I’m one of the delusional ones that thinks it’s comjng this year. I’m thinking early summer.

bloody g
27 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

unrelated to his anti-gaga brigade but oh my lord

large.gif

he's very needy and insecure, i think he takes a lot of it out on lady gaga or anybody else who isn't getting a number 1 on every song they put out

More offtopic: Why would you put some else you barely know before family/friends??!?!!!

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived