💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Most Beautiful Note Gaga Has Ever Sung

slayo

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

i respectfully disagree. I think this and the VSFS performance of MR are sooooo overrated.

Her best MR performance was at the AMAs!

I guess everybody has their own fave, but to me that one was perfect. From her vocals to her dress, her attitude, the orchestra and the scenario. :flutter: Just gorgeous.

I also think the Dive Bar performance from Nashville when she debuted it is really good, it's the most emotional and her chemistry with Hillary on stage was beautiful :wub:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

TropicOfCANCER
2 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I guess everybody has their own fave, but to me that one was perfect. From her vocals to her dress, her attitude, the orchestra and the scenario. :flutter: Just gorgeous.

I also think the Dive Bar performance from Nashville when she debuted it is really good, it's the most emotional and her chemistry with Hillary on stage was beautiful :wub:

Yas! I was also going to mention that was another fave performance of MR!

djBuffoon

A lot of folks are posting high notes, but I think her lower register is where the goods are.

"for me" 1:44-1:50. Impeccable placement, rich tone, and she waits a bit before adding vibrato. Brilliant.

9 hours ago, MonsterOfficial said:

from 0:09 to 0:18

that note transition from falsetto to normal :diane::diane::diane:

What was this performance?? WOAH

9 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Not her best note, but this is definitely the best vocal performance of Million Reasons and one of her best ever, too underrated

Tbh i never really liked this rendition of it. I liked that it had the strings, but I think when she trades some of the grit for perfection the song loses some of its power. I feel as though her album vocal is so good because while beautiful it is also not too dramatic and overdone. It sounds like a person grieving and less like a performance. I think you're right that this is technically very very good, I personally just don't think it fits the song very well. I feel like she oversings it nowadays when its power is its simplicity.

PerfectIllusion
8 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

A lot of folks are posting high notes, but I think her lower register is where the goods are.

"for me" 1:44-1:50. Impeccable placement, rich tone, and she waits a bit before adding vibrato. Brilliant.

I couldn't find this on yt probably her best preformance ever!

Esteban
9 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Not her best note, but this is definitely the best vocal performance of Million Reasons and one of her best ever, too underrated

I love that "Shakira's voice" moment @2"25 !

9 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

i respectfully disagree. I think this and the VSFS performance of MR are sooooo overrated.

Her best MR performance was at the AMAs!

Really? I liked this version much better than AMAs! I guess we all have different tastes, and that’s ok 

Luzaleja
9 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

this whole performance is perfect :giveup:

other personal faves:

3:09 - it kills me :giveup:

0:28 - so soft :giveup: this whole performance is great :tony:

this thread is so beautiful, I'm having so much fun going through these videos :wub:

Lanadelduck
14 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

I love when gaga does light/soft yet sustained notes.

1:03 is pure magic.

3:50 is blissful!

My fave. 

bpmMonkey

1:38 gets me every time 

4:49-4:58 favorite club, favorite artist, favorite song :what:

0:20-0:53

2:20-end eventhough she looks like the nice lady from „the ring“ in this lightning, her voice and her attitude is perfect. 

Sidenote, People complained during Joanne they want „old/classic Gaga“ back, well, here you go „just another day“ is 2006 Gaga in perfection :trollga:

Archived