💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga To Debut New Song + Alter Ego At AMAs

JR Gg

Featured Posts

ssslyboy
6 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Lmao I can't. Who deleted the whole 'AMAs broadcast cancelled thread' :toofunny:

Bring it up in the middle of the day.  Everyone will be like "What??  Huh??  What happened??"  :toofunny:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

Bring it up in the middle of the day.  Everyone will be like "What??  Huh??  What happened??"  :toofunny:

I'm still confused. One second I was replying to the thread, suddenly the thread is closed :toofunny:

ssslyboy
18 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

I'm still confused. One second I was replying to the thread, suddenly the thread is closed :toofunny:

I know, me too.  I had just left a comment about how they were gonna premiere Frankenstein'd music video instead of doing a performance.  :giggle:

1 minute ago, ssslyboy said:

I know, me too.  I had just left a comment about how they were gonna premiere Frankenstein'd music video instead of doing a performance.  :giggle:

Lmao I saw that comment :toofunny: you delulu :giggle:

ssslyboy
Just now, JR Gg said:

Lmao I saw that comment :toofunny: you delulu :giggle:

I'm not a delulu.  I just like to stir **** up.  :classy:

BeIIadonna
27 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Lady-Gaga-Applaulady-gaga-applause-music-video-17-137691tumblr_mrs42tocmy1qdk1l3o1_500.giftumblr_mrrcujoayI1rpgfoho3_500.gif

CanadaGoesGaga
3 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Gaga opening the show? :selena:

They want everyone there by 8:10 so they can start show right at 8:30. That would time The Cure to happen towards the end of the AMA’s. 

Unless they do it out of order and she performs at 8:30 for broadcast, but that is only 30 minutes into broadcast and she rarely goes that early lately, most times they save her towards the end. 

11 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

They want everyone there by 8:10 so they can start show right at 8:30. That would time The Cure to happen towards the end of the AMA’s. 

Unless they do it out of order and she performs at 8:30 for broadcast, but that is only 30 minutes into broadcast and she rarely goes that early lately, most times they save her towards the end. 

True. :gaycat:

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived