đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga To Debut New Song + Alter Ego At AMAs

JR Gg

Featured Posts

Enceladus

Tbh I was extremely hyped a few days ago.. but I am cured now and not excited anymore... the last weeks were just to much to handle and the rumors are getting boring :madge:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lara Croft

While it’s probably not happening, it does explain Gaga’s recent drastic appearance change on Instagram - it is an edgier, darker look. Nevertheless I’m excited to see what the AMAs bring. She’s definitely got something unique up here sleeve, I can’t see her wasting a TV appearance on a 7 month old song.

Gaga snatch my wig with a new song, pleaseeeee

It's a mess if she release a new song right now Cuz the tour, etc etc but she's not the best at managing things so... Everything could happen 

1 hour ago, CoralMaze said:

Gaga snatch my wig with a new song, pleaseeeee

It's a mess if she release a new song right now Cuz the tour, etc etc but she's not the best at managing things so... Everything could happen 

I think it's a great idea tbh. More exposure to sell her European tickets and keep her in the gp's eyes till ASIB :gaysia:

fede ARTPOP

Wasnt that ARTPOP mixer “Benjamin” working on something for Gaga last week?!?!  :excited2:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

ModernEcstasy

I’m not expecting anything but a Cure performance on Sunday. Let’s get real. 

But im now just living for these rumours. It’s what is keeping GGD alive.  

2 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

A bunch of bullshit for me sorry. :madge:

Lmao guess you haven't seen the warning at the beginning of the text :huh:

4 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

inb4 the lyrics are a part of an unreleased MTN demo :poot:

or she thinks they are the real lyrics - like 'I want your horror, i WANT your design. I want your psycho baby in your mind' lyrics FORGOTTENEDT

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

HookerOnAChurch

I've seen it.. but c'mon, all of this is science fiction and it's not going to happen. I wonder why Gaga's Stuff give the permission to other people to spread fake information. 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived