đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tony Bennett & LG are doing another song on New Year's Eve!

asana15

Featured Posts

swordstalker
Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Did i even mention the word Album? C2C Is an era a jazz era we don't need another Jazz song is all im saying:grr: Im not accusing gaga of lying shes done it before! Remember how she said Act II Would be released? There's a lie for you. :reductive: & How she said she would release Living On The Radio? & The Miriachi Version of Americano? Then that tour with Kanye West? Many lies i feel :neyde:

Sorry, I misunderstood what you said. I still don't understand why Gaga's schedule on one night is so distressing. Do you have other plans for Gaga on New Year's Eve? And as a Gaga fan, you should get used to random jazz performances now and again. She clearly loves it. 

I'm not saying she hasn't lied before. We should all know by now that Gaga gets overly excited about ideas in her head and shares them, without confirming them. I'm not saying that's the right thing to do, but we have to accept it. I agree, that irritates me too. But my point is, that's not literally what she means. She's worn her Alexander McQueen armadillo boots multiple times, is she lying about that? She's given the same slow Million Reasons performance several times, is she lying about that? She performs the same choreo every night on tour, is she lying about that? You can't be so literal in your interpretation of what she's saying. 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

Hmmm. A song? Yes please (especially if it’s an original uptempo swing/ Jazz song). 

A new Tony era? No thank you. :hor:

Runway
12 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Did i even mention the word Album? C2C Is an era a jazz era we don't need another Jazz song is all im saying:grr: Im not accusing gaga of lying shes done it before! Remember how she said Act II Would be released? There's a lie for you. :reductive: & How she said she would release Living On The Radio? & The Miriachi Version of Americano? Then that tour with Kanye West? Many lies i feel :neyde:

It’s literally one show :rip: the overreaction 

Bloody hooker

I actually love a Tony and Gaga collab. :sara:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

BeIIadonna
Just now, Runway said:

It’s literally one show :rip: the overreaction 

1 minute ago, swordstalker said:

Sorry, I misunderstood what you said. I still don't understand why Gaga's schedule on one night is so distressing. Do you have other plans for Gaga on New Year's Eve? And as a Gaga fan, you should get used to random jazz performances now and again. She clearly loves it. 

I'm not saying she hasn't lied before. We should all know by now that Gaga gets overly excited about ideas in her head and shares them, without confirming them. I'm not saying that's the right thing to do, but we have to accept it. I agree, that irritates me too. But my point is, that's not literally what she means. She's worn her Alexander McQueen armadillo boots multiple times, is she lying about that? She's given the same slow Million Reasons performance several times, is she lying about that? She performs the same choreo every night on tour, is she lying about that? You can't be so literal in your interpretation of what she's saying. 

Its a show??

Wait whattttt...?

romonster

He definitely meant "another show" and not "another song" :rip:

I can see them performing somewhere on New Year's Eve, perhaps in Vegas

swordstalker

Its a show??

Wait whattttt...?

:sharon: Sis, what did you think he meant?? He said one new song on one night. This has all been one big misunderstanding :laughga:

BeIIadonna
Just now, swordstalker said:

:sharon: Sis, what did you think he meant?? He said one new song on one night. This has all been one big misunderstanding :laughga:

Was i suppose to watch the video?? :toofunny:

Phaye Monster

I feel like this would be a one-off cover. 

She’s working with DJWS for LG6, and ASIBS has pop on it. C3C is still so far away, sistrens. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

swordstalker

Was i suppose to watch the video?? :toofunny:

His comments are within the first 30 seconds. He says one sentence on it, and he didn't even initiate the conversation. He was prompted by the interviewer. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't perform anything at all and Gaga just sits at home and eats spaghetti all night :bon:

Don't worry, it happens to the best of us  :trollga::kara:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived