💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Who did you ALMOST stan?

PeachJug

Featured Posts

PeachJug

Popular choices seem to be Rihanna and Katy

Makes sense, they wouldn't add anything if you already stan Gaga, who is way better in every possible way

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PeachJug
22 minutes ago, Getaway Heart said:

cant we stan alot of people?

ya i wrote down all the people i stan at the bottom of the op

GypsyBabe

I don't almost do anything in my life. I fall head first into a standom and never recover. :icega:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, tthen said:

I almost stanned Kety and Kesha, but then just didn't and now I'm really not a fan :selena: 

I never knew this about you. :selena:

⚯͛

Battle 4 Ur Life

I mostly stan all pop girls tbh. all of them have singles I spin periodically.

I ALMOST stan Taylor (1989 is a top notch album and I like some of her old stuff too) but Reputation singles so far are all just SO. DAMN. AWFUL. and the fact that the album is not for streaming made me lose interest on her altogether. I have no interest of downloading it illegally. god forbid spending dollars on it. so, yeah.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I never knew this about you. :selena:

Kety for like 10 mins after the halftime but I now only watch it for Missy (and Kesha during that whole Dr Luke case)

Duella Dvil

I ALLLMMMOST became a JLo Stan...

I literally feel like the only person who supports her on this Earth.

Like I low-key stay checking for her.

But my Holy Trinity (K. Bonet) is Gaga, Madonna, Beyoncé.

Second tier.

Cupcakke, Sia, Dua Lipa

Third Tier

JLo, Demi, La Roux

(This is not reflective of my taste as a whole, as I have a lot more artists, but these are just your female artists with fanbases) that I totally somewhat subscribe to

www.instagram.com/theduella666

DaddyFranco

After Anti I started staninf Rihanna, but then Gaga came out and I left that girl just like our Mother Monster left us without ARTPOP act 2 :poot:  Btw I stan Lana and Gaga, and Ithink that their music sound similar :duck:

probably jessie j?? she was serving visuals when she debuted and she still is a killer vocalist but over the years her music hasn't really improved which is such a shame because the girl can really sing. i know she's a big fan of Gaga and i think i read somewhere that she's her dream collab and it was funny because with her talent i really thought she was gonna be one of the biggest acts out there. now she's nowhere to be found. i still like her voice but i've given up on her music at this point.

btw i have to point out that i find it so bizarre how a song so mediocre like bang bang (which would have been probably even worse without ariana and nicki) was such a hit but a masterpiece like marry the night was left dead in a ditch by the gp :madge: 

blackpink

Well I was a KatyCat before I stanned Gaga. I almost became a full time Kat until Katy decided to release This Is How We Do as the last single from Prism which flopped into oblivion and I got tired of her :selena:

The Child

I almost stanned Nicki Minaj back in 2012 and Jlo back in 2014. :selena:

Thank God I just stayed with stanning Gaga & Britney.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Irrelevant

Carly, but I'll solidify my Stan card if CRJ4 is a good album

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived